DMAA back in pre workouts?

Titan88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine) was banned back in 2013 as most people know. It was found in pre-workouts such as Jack3d and Oxy Elite Pro by USP Labs. Starting a few months ago, I've seen a some new products containing DMAA saying its back on the road and is available for a short time or possibly longer.

Anybody know anything about this? Think this is the actual DMAA ingredient or is it just a fake in the new products? I've used the old stuff before and it made me feel great. It would be awesome if the rumors are true. I think High-tech pharmaceuticals has the DMAA in their new line of hydroxyelite pro.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Jacked up by hitech. ... is supposed to have it... copy of old jacked 3d

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

krustus said:
Jacked up by hitech. ... is supposed to have it... copy of old jacked 3d

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
krustusYessir. I got some. Working as well as the original , also got some oxy elite pro. 90 pills. Same as old ones. 60$ for both of them.

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals took the government to court and won a lawsuit over the DMAA. They have bought a bunch of supplement companies, APS, ALRI, Iforce Nutrition, that used to make DMAA products that were struggling with sales since the ban. They put all of their products back out with the DMAA. Hi-Tech recently purchased Gaspari Nutrition and will be reformulating the Super Pump to have DMAA in the mix. Remember...Hi-Tech is a real pharmaceutical company, that also makes supplements products.

Companies like Blackstone Labs are just following Hi-Tech's lead.

all4muscle said:
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals took the government to court and won a lawsuit over the DMAA. They have bought a bunch of supplement companies, APS, ALRI, Iforce Nutrition, that used to make DMAA products that were struggling with sales since the ban. They put all of their products back out with the DMAA. Hi-Tech recently purchased Gaspari Nutrition and will be reformulating the Super Pump to have DMAA in the mix. Remember...Hi-Tech is a real pharmaceutical company, that also makes supplements products.

Companies like Blackstone Labs are just following Hi-Tech's lead.
all4muscle
Exactly why,when I purchased it, I went with the Hi-Tech brand. Not a knockoff. I'm like you, I did my homework

#TEAM VAULTEK

Right now I'm using Phychotic by insane labs, belive me that stuff is real weird. I can take 3 scoops of C4 or 2 Scoop of Mr. Hyde with no problems but this stuff is a real mind fuck.

Kai1432 said:
Right now I'm using Phychotic by insane labs, belive me that stuff is real weird. I can take 3 scoops of C4 or 2 Scoop of Mr. Hyde with no problems but this stuff is a real mind fuck.
Kai1432
I personally didn't like Psychotic, crashed hard from it and felt weird as well. C4 is like drinking a cup of coffee for me LOL. Mr. Hyde the same, but Hyde V3 is good.

I like 20-25 mgs DMAA and 100 mg caffeine. Which is basically what Hi-techs Jack'D UP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back