Dnp cycle

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I am considering running a DNP cycle. I have done a bunch of research before I came to this decision. Would 400 mgs for 10 days produce results or do I need to be more in the 500 range? Also, how long does it take for the water to come off so you can see results? I've read 4 to 14 days?!?! Any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:
fuck 500 is death for me I can’t go over 200 that’s like my sweet spot

That is what I'm going to start out with. Would 10 days be worth it, even at that dose? I don't want to run it any longer. Also, how long does it take to lose all the water? I am planning for an event.

That is what I'm going to start out with. Would 10 days be worth it, even at that dose? I don't want to run it any longer. Also, how long does it take to lose all the water? I am planning for an event.
Tyson13Do you realize at 10 days your not even going to have stabilized levels? Imo, 7-10days is a great prep for a bulk cycle. For inexperienced dnp users especially, I'd suggest 200-300mg ed for 4 weeks and reevaluate. Your a big boy and gonna do what you want but there is a reason some people are scared of this compound. Use extreme caution with this one.

Run 100mgs morning and night for 30 days. It takes at least ten days for the water to leave. Believe me... The sides at higher doses are horrific..... Literally falling asleep standing up... No joke

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.