Dnp will be in today now before i start i need supplement help

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What supplements should I take along with it to keep me going and what not I know vitamin C fer sher

2 gallons of water a day and plenty of fruits and vegetables. You may need some stims (ie caffiene) once the dnp kicks in and kicks your ass

halfnatty said:
What supplements should I take along with it to keep me going and what not I know vitamin C fer sher
halfnatty
You wanna see some insane results? Try going into ketosis while you run it.

You can also carb deplete prior to starting, that is also effective.

Antihistamines are good to have on hand, some people get some allergic reactions while taking it due to histamine release. I'm not sure of the mechanism that causes it, but towards the end of my 750mg/day cycles I started having histamine problems. Benadryl helped but sedated me...ketotifen was helpful and less sedating.

Put some Potassium chloride (NuSalt, salt substitute) and baking soda in a jug of water. Electrolytes are needed much more than just adding more water.
Id also suggest a bunch of magnesium glycinate along with this^

Magnesium helps you retain electrolytes, from my understanding, and experience.

Id strongly suggest adding in anti-oxidants such as n-acetyl-cysteine and ALA.

Good luck and stay safe bro!
-Erik

erikgearhead said:
You wanna see some insane results? Try going into ketosis while you run
erikgearhead
This^^^
I carb deplete two days prior.
Also, minimizing carbs minimizes side effects. I personally felt fine on the two weeks I took dnp. Never really felt tired. I got tired easily when I worked out though.... caffeine makes me feel like shit already, so personally, I stayed away from it.
GL.
I supplemented with injectable reservatol (I know that's not spelled right)
Lost 28 lbs in two weeks. Gained 5 back since and have been steady.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.