Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
sMine if you are competing or needing that little extra to get shreaded go for it.

If you're just a fatty dont bother!

Granted I have sleep issue have for years. This run however decided a small dnp dose to help me hit a goal faster.

The energy I lost from the DNP alone makes it not worth it to me, Id rather bust 100% ass at the gym than go in struggling even if I lose a bit more fat.

I go back and fourth about running this. Not sure I want to pull the trigger.

i don't think i'll ever run that, insulin, or tren. that's my "no" list 🙂

I prefer it over Clen or tren mayday I get horrible sides from Clen the only sides I get from dnp is sweating like a pig but I only run no more then 200 and get good results I tried 500 once and I could not even move lol so 200 is my sweet spot

sMine if you are competing or needing that little extra to get shreaded go for it.

If you're just a fatty dont bother!

Granted I have sleep issue have for years. This run however decided a small dnp dose to help me hit a goal faster.

The energy I lost from the DNP alone makes it not worth it to me, Id rather bust 100% ass at the gym than go in struggling even if I lose a bit more fat.
GRIM
DNP, it works but i hate how flat you get while running it.

I have ran 200mg to 400mg for a week and it works but a long run of hgh had been way better imho for sustainable fat loss

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.