Do Winny pressed tabs go bad?

HTFU

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have a bunch of Winny Pressed Tabs from Joker about two years ago, does that shit have a shelf life or can I pop away?

I'd eat em. I've still got some Tbol tabs from about the same time and I know they are good to go. Different sponsor but still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2 years is not bad. Sealed up? If so then even better.
Expiration is usually about 1-2 years. But that means nothing. If stored correctly they are good 5 years from now. ABSOLUTE WORST Case is a slight loss of potency.

Sweet that's what I figured, just less potency if anything... They've been sealed tight and in a dark room temperature closet.. I'm excited to pop these bad boys! I've had some of the greatest experience off his Winny and Tren...It's sad he's gone.. RIP Joker

Tabs have a long shelf life buddy. No worries, matter of fact pop em all at once and I bet you come out looking like Mr StickMan

2 years and sealed. Your good to go as long as they were stored out of light and extreme heat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.