do you believe in frontloads or not?

tkasch30

Iron Killer
Vendor Rep
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
some people do it, some say it doesnt work. ive done it with test c and tren e and theres no doubt in my mind it worked. i think short esters for a kick start works better of course but i think front loading does work. your thoughts?

Believe? Lol. Do I believe if i inject twice as much hormone that I will have twice as much in my system? Of course!

Frontloading is good with some steroids but not all. But yes. A higher
Concentration is reached faster with frontloading

Haha well put jdb I front load my long ester cycles usually normal dose that I do mwf I do everyday for first 9 days then switch to mwf

i agree, it sounds like common sense it works but i had this discussion before on another board and most said it doesnt work?

I've tried it, but didn't really see that much of a difference. Everybody's physical is different tho !!!

I logged an experiment on another board with tren e. frontload..:very intense. 1000mg day 3. 750mg next 3 day. 500 next 3. Then down to base dose 250 every three day. By third injection i was in full blown tren rage. Sweating. Angry. Horny.

At the start of this cycle I simply did 500 mg sust thurs, 500 mg fri, 500 mg sat and started my normal 500 mg sun following with another 500 mg regular pin wed

Sunday afternoon I was walking around Walmart with a hard-on that I couldn't get rid of

I believe in frontload

Yes front loading is a very effective way to reach peak hormone levels quickly. No you cannot do it in one shot, that won't work, but a plan like either jdb3 or lith showed will effectively get long ester hormone at peak level quickly. Each ester has an initial release of hormone per injection so that is what you are looking at and not the half life of the ester.

Personally I like to front load with shorter esters along side my regular long ester pins to get hormone levels is so I can spread out the volume of oil being injected.

When I did front load, never did it in those amounts!!! Maybe I should try that !!! Think I will when I start my new run !!!

Anabolic threshold. You guys ever seen this video? Front loading every pin!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkaDku8sdo

I don't do long ester cycles so...no front loading. When I went on Trt, I got this stupid Cypionate bullshit and I front loaded that with Prop.....it works.

Z82 said:
Anabolic threshold. You guys ever seen this video? Front loading every pin!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkaDku8sdo
Z82
My head just exploded. Kaboom.

Interesting thoughts. Could explain some stuff for sure.

ive seen that video before, ive never noticed a difference of splitting up shots vs not splitting. the whole even blood level thing i can never feel or see a difference in results. 50mg of dbol in the morning felt the same as 50mg spaced out threw the day

I'm gunna bang 900 mg of scorpion deca tonight and we shall see what's up...

JM how'd that deca go? lol. and how would you guys go about frontloading test prop? I usually just do cypionate at no more than 600 mg a week in two doses. but was bout to start my test prop and was just gonna run that at 600 mg a week dosing 150mg every other day.

Not big on front loading. Maybe some A50 to kick start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.