do you stretch?

Once a week or so I'll go in my room and literally stretch for about 20 min. All kind of different angles and movements. I feel so good after. Just need to do it more often. I find deep tissue massages also help tremendously (if you have knots like I do in my back) in helping with stretching and range of motion. Blood flow on workouts with pumps, etc. it's a MUST in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday otherwise I would be immobile and definitely unable to lift due to injuries and whatnot. I stretch for about 45 mins during warmup and same during cooldown.

No stretching unless I'm getting out of bed lol .
Before workouts I always warm up my rotator , shoulders , and knees before leg day , that is all !!!

I do after a run but I should actually stretch after every workout because I have ITBS ...

I have to stretch for legs, not upper body tho. 42 yo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my legs yes, and also my throwing shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For my legs yes, and also my throwing shoulders.

Stretching is a must for my. I used to cramp up on the toilet wiping my @$$ lol. Couldn't pin glutes either it was horrible. Now I stretch 5x week and my mobility id much better. Still can reach certain spots but fukkit I'm not pulling muscles and in pain doing basic stuff anymore. I also incorporate them into certain lifts like shrugs, deep pull up's, stiff legged deads, etc... my girls a bb'r and goes to a professional for it. One hour of ass kicking stretching and fascia manipulation. Worth it she says, I dunno I just get regular sport massages here and there and do extended sauna sessions to help me out.

Stretching is a must for my. I used to cramp up on the toilet wiping my @$$ lol. Couldn't pin glutes either it was horrible. Now I stretch 5x week and my mobility id much better. Still can reach certain spots but fukkit I'm not pulling muscles and in pain doing basic stuff anymore. I also incorporate them into certain lifts like shrugs, deep pull up's, stiff legged deads, etc... my girls a bb'r and goes to a professional for it. One hour of ass kicking stretching and fascia manipulation. Worth it she says, I dunno I just get regular sport massages here and there and do extended sauna sessions to help me out.
The44
Look into Thai massages if are into massages and want to relax but also stretch up and loosen the muscles.

The44
Look into Thai massages if are into massages and want to relax but also stretch up and loosen the muscles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.