Youngtricep98

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I've been dealing with this weird skin problem for a while. My arm pits have been lanced about 30 times to drain these lesions. During the summer it really flares up. Sometimes I wish it was just herpes. You can at least lift with herpes (jk). Anyway, I went and did some tests. And it came back that I have H.S. Doc told me my skin reacts to carbohydrates negatively and causes me to flare up (makes sense cause it got real bad during bulk.) He recommended keto diet and keep the carbs around 50. Anybody else think I'm doomed here lol.

Damn bro I looked that up and it looks/sounds rough. Sorry you’re dealing with that. Carbs do inflame our bodies though so I could see it making sense that cutting carbs out would help. On the bright side, you go keto you’re gonna get shredded! I’ll try to read up on it and see if I can find anything that may help out. I like learning about stuff like that.

keto is a great way to get cut up quickly but it can be tough to sustain long-term.

Vette thank you brotha. Definitely can use whatever you find on your search.

R2, this is true. Going to try this diet out. I'm gunna document during the breaking of ketosis once in it for a while how much carbohydrates and what kinds I can tolerate the best. Would love to enjoy some good food on vacation or eat our potlucks at work and not worry about waking up with lesions the next day.

Asked around the family and the only one that had any sort of skin problems was my great uncle but it wasn't HS. No history of taking lithium. Took accutane when I was younger. It says its been used to treat it but it also constricts the pores. That and adderal for ADD.

Keto is so hard to sustain for a lifestyle.... It is a great way to shed some unwanted weight to achieve a specific goal though. But, if anyone can make it work, it would be a person who has to do it out of medical necessity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.