Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Quick background... I’m 44, married with 2 kids, been cycling on and off for 11 years. Both kids were conceived very easily on heavy cycles, been trying for 2 years now to conceive a third.

Wife checked out fine, doc ran my bloods and found I’m the problem (no shit right).

Total Test 29ng/dL
Total Free 7pg/ml
Total Sperm, like 1

I’ve been completely off for 12 months. Still in PT for a torn bicep tendon reinsertion surgery, two surgeries actually.

So yesterday the Urologist offered either a Clomid protocol if we wanted to try for that third kid, or TRT if not.

I didn’t come clean on any past steroid use.

And I pretended not to know what clomid or exogenous testosterone are. LMFAO!

He said we’d start at 400mg shot in the butt every 4 weeks.

For anyone that’s been through this:

1. I plan to start cycling again when my bicep is healed.

2. How do you keep your doc in the dark? I’m assuming at some point he will stop checking my levels once normalized right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick background... I’m 44, married with 2 kids, been cycling on and off for 11 years. Both kids were conceived very easily on heavy cycles, been trying for 2 years now to conceive a third.

Wife checked out fine, doc ran my bloods and found I’m the problem (no shit right).

Total Test 29ng/dL
Total Free 7pg/ml
Total Sperm, like 1

I’ve been completely off for 12 months. Still in PT for a torn bicep tendon reinsertion surgery, two surgeries actually.

So yesterday the Urologist offered either a Clomid protocol if we wanted to try for that third kid, or TRT if not.

I didn’t come clean on any past steroid use.

And I pretended not to know what clomid or exogenous testosterone are. LMFAO!

He said we’d start at 400mg shot in the butt every 4 weeks.

For anyone that’s been through this:

1. I plan to start cycling again when my bicep is healed.

2. How do you keep your doc in the dark? I’m assuming at some point he will stop checking my levels once normalized right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doworkdepends on the dr some are very anal on testing your bloods/levels, otherwise try to time it adding short esters

I agree with Grim. Use short esters or use long esters and make sure you’re off them for a good 3-4 weeks before blood test.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.