Does anybody use NPP or Deca year long?

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm talking about real low dose maybe 100 or lil more a week for shoulders issues. I have some micro tears and calcium build up on left shoulder, Really acting up normally get a cortisone injection every 4 months. Dr said really don't need surgery yet.
But now orthopedic place is closed due to virus, and I stopped NPP with my trt because gym is closed. Gonna start NPP again wondering if anybody takes it for real long periods of time for shoulders??

not me but yes i know some do

I do and it's helped my shoulder tremendously. I run 100mg/wk with my Test and it's allowed me to keep pushing and making progress. I wrecked my right shoulder from years of Oly lifting and never had it cut. I was advised to do so but personally everyone I know who has never wound up better than before (in terms of long-term).

Does low dose year long fuck up your rbc or lipids. My test will be at trt dosages

It didn't for my 6mo bloodwork. I want to get it done again and as soon as the insanity subsides I plan on getting it done again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.