Does anyone here read books? not bb books other stuff

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I never read only book ive read was "natural cures they dont want you to know about" it was a great book really opens your eyes to alot of things. Now that I have alot of free time I feel this urge to try and read something so if u know any good ones lets here it.

Yep!.....Mostly crime and suspense drama. Stuff with plot twists. Read a lot of Stephen King, but I don't read him anymore, he's gotten way out there.

I've read a couple hundred books. Love to read.

Some authors can present absolutely zero% worthwhile content and make it readable, some might have a subject you're dying to learn about, but can't write in a manner compelling enough to hold your interest, and that's sad.

I like a lot of conceptual books "Art of War" "The Prince"

A good friend of mine is an author an world record holder in power lifting, his book actually help change my life.

Right now all my books are school...lol....

OH! And Old rocker books (audiobiographies) ...Motley Crue The Dirt was fucking crazy, Peter Criss of Kiss had a good book....I even liked Greg Allmands book.

Sun Tsu and Machiavelli, excellent. I really like Musashi's "Book of 5 Rings" also. Story of Morihei Ueshiba (founder of aikido) by John Stephens is fascinating, as well as the life story of the Master Swordsman Tesshu.

I'm not bigon reading so if not reading bodybuilding books the only other books I read are instruction manuals or something that's teaching me how to do something. .
I guess I stick to TV for my fictional entertainment. I wish I did tho I feel like a dummy when people start talking about books and shit..

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

This made me want to read I do lack in mental strength id like to have a string mind and body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISx6_LLbBnQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Train your mind

Just read one fish two fish red fish blue fish. And the tales of thomas the train, jj the jet plane, and stories of the bible childrens addition.

Lol...only reading I do is to the kids. Other than that its online tidbits and articles.

Z82 said:
Lol...only reading I do is to the kids. Other than that its online tidbits and articles.
Z82My daughter loves to read she is very smart you can tell the way she talks and the way she gives details shemakes me feel like a dummy

49ER said:
My daughter loves to read she is very smart you can tell the way she talks and the way she gives details shemakes me feel like a dummy
49ER
just have your daughter read to you, it will help her read better and brighten her mind and you will learn without having to read, haha

I read mostly western and scifi novels. Best western writer ever i Louis Lamar. A couple others are Ralph Compton, Zane grey. You will get so caught up in these book that ya wanna go packing in the mountains with all you need packed in your bag and saddle bags!!! For scifi start with a book called Enders Game I believe, amazing read. A book you will read ever bit of spare time and well into the am most nights!! Just google it for right spelling if it not spelled right. Hope you enjoy bro.

I read an article in playboy once. I read the back of boxes. THATS PAPER AND SHAPED LIKE A BOOK SO I THINK I GET CREDIT FOR THAT AS A BOOK. If you ever read my wifes text messages you would feel like your reading a book.

Yeah the old westerns are pretty good. I like biography's as long as its people like rock musicians, war hero's, viking warriors etc

I try to read and seriously like 5 minutes in I'm yawning and shit...LOL I used to read to my kids when they were little at bedtime and I would fall asleep before them!

I love going to the book store and I buy books but never end up reading them. I did get pretty far into the first "Game of Thrones" book. Maybe I need to get some adderall or something???

I used to read a lot. Mostly fantasy and horror. Just started back again trying to finish up Robert Jordan Wheel of Time series

I read a lot. Mostly books about history, sports, and politics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back