Does anyone really know

GearProRep

Pumped
Vendor Rep
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Since most here seem to be long time players does anyone know what’s up with all these boards getting shut down? Some say it’s the Feds and some say it’s a hacker. Anyone got the real scoop?

what boards?

this is the only board i'm on

i just did a search and see only one site down

BOP and AASF had seizure letters posted on their websites and Anasci went down also but no seizure letter. Today Anasci is back up and AASF looks like the seizure letter is gone. I’m being told it’s the work of some hacker named bluenun but just figured I’d ask you guys since A certain someone was just nabbed or supposedly nabbed.

the images hotlink to a different domain,

really doubting they seized

bop also hacked often why anyone would step foot on that site beyond me

What source is it that was apparently busted? I heard a rumor of one but its not one i am very familiar with.

Anyone hear anything concrete on this current situation yet? All I’m getting is a million conspiracy theories at this point.

Anyone hear anything concrete on this current situation yet? All I’m getting is a million conspiracy theories at this point.
GearProRepTrust me they were hacked, I looked into it.

The supposes seized image is hotlinked

At least 2 of the forums running VB software which is easily hacked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.