Does anyone watch...

Paulrockr

TMM REP
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Fit to fat to fit?
I'm watching fit to fat to fit right and this trainer weighs what I do and is having a fuck of a time gaining the weight . love that is is showing the frustration I go through everyday. Not that I want to get fat lol, but this guy I eating much the way I eat everyday to gain gain gain, and he just can't do it. Being a hard gainer sucks, being a freak of nature is hard lmfao.

never seen it

Lol... hahaha Paul
Tell you what being a hard does help a bit to stay lean as we age, so it's not all bad.
My buddy told me about this show but i haven't seen it.

I like this show, I watched all 5 episodes that were on demand over the weekend. I am waiting for this week when they get the girl trainers and they gain an absurd amount of weight to lose it with their clients. So far it has been all guy trainers and watching them gain was like wow these guys are crazy but to see a girl do it is gonna be the craziest thing yet. The show is emotional, inspiring and heartening. It really makes you stop and think about what we eat and how bad it really is for you!

Thanks
TMM

jshredz said:
Lol... hahaha Paul
Tell you what being a hard does help a bit to stay lean as we age, so it's not all bad.
My buddy told me about this show but i haven't seen it.
jshredz brother I eat like the trainers on this show as they are trying to get fat and hell I have no problem staying around 11%, which is where I am right now. I tried to eat "cleanish" and I lost weight. anyone can ask TMM lol we talk about food all the time. I like the show tho its damn sure interesting . wanna watch the female trainers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.