does caber control the mental sides that go with npp?

A

Anonymous

npp make me a depressed, despairing, crazy jealous, mean, hateful idiot.
but npp is my fav
will caber fix this?

Caber is going to help with prolactin. 19 nors such as Npp, and Tren cause. So possible that you have elevated levels

Here is a good explanation I've found for Trenbolone's progestin and prolactin effects.

"Trenbolone is a PgR ligand with mixed agonist/antagonist activity. Perhaps more importantly it also highly suppresses natural progesterone as well as alters its metabolism. Antagonist action at the PgR can be just as much an issue as agonist action. And of course agonist action does not mean that it has the same modulatory effects on ER as progesterone. Nor does it mean that it has the same transcriptional effects as progesterone.

Its not entirely clear whether trenbolone always raises prolactin, in some cases it certainly appears to. It's more consistent effects may be as an allosteric modulator of PRL-R activation and/or expression. However, what can be said with certainty is that prolactin suppression is effective in the treatment of issues that stem from trenbolone, including both libido and gynecomastia."

"Basically just because something is a PgR agonist or a PgR antagonist does not mean that its activity will be the same or opposite of progesterone. Also because these compounds are a bit "slutty", you can be sure that they will be binding to other sites, especially when other hormones are suppressed or when ratios are different. Progesterone is actually a very widely acting hormone and it has numerous active neurosteroid metabolites. Trenbolone metabolites likely have some similarities

In my experience it will not help. This is nothing but my opinion and experience... We are all different. LT

How can you love somthing that makes you feel so bad?

I'd imagine you're sensitive so yes caber .5 every three days and life can be fine again

Caber isn't going to fix stupid bro sorry be the bearer of bad news

Caber is not a fix for mental problems. It won't help you Save your money

Be smart, man. Use your judgement enough to tell yourself it's just the npp causing it and talk yourself down until you cool off. I'm the same on tren, if you're going to use this shit be smart and don't cause problems to make people want to blame gear. Use your head.

Damn i dont get this at all from npp. Npp is something that i just feel normal on. Tren is wht makes me feel like shit.

You can try caber. Its a dopamine agonist, on paper it looks like it could possibly help. I think everyone responds differently to caber depending on what theyre natural dopamine levels are already like at the moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back