Dog owners!!

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My boy he's around 12 yrs old have developing liver issues. Vet recommended SAM-e which we know helps but so far enzymes still high. I was thinking at first Liveright. But some of the herbs might have a adverse reaction. Now I'm my tuduca as a possibility?
Just trying to find him a comfortable quality of life in his twilight year. Slowly dropping hints to my kids possibly coming close to that time. He grew up with them. And ideas I should consider??
I know it's a bb forums but we know about liver issues and we're pet owners also!

I’d give him a shot of gluth, we all know Tudca does nothing for the liver, only thing that really works is injectable gluth

View previous replies…
I’d give him a shot of gluth, we all know Tudca does nothing for the liver, only thing that really works is injectable gluth
RocHey Roc
Do you have any more insight and information on gluth.

Roc
My boy he's around 12 yrs old have developing liver issues. Vet recommended SAM-e which we know helps but so far enzymes still high. I was thinking at first Liveright. But some of the herbs might have a adverse reaction. Now I'm my tuduca as a possibility?
Just trying to find him a comfortable quality of life in his twilight year. Slowly dropping hints to my kids possibly coming close to that time. He grew up with them. And ideas I should consider??
I know it's a bb forums but we know about liver issues and we're pet owners also!
I wish you a lot of luck prayers going out to you and your family and your furry baby. We just lost our female after 11 years she was a pup we kept back from the last letter so it was very difficult losing her so I feel your pain.

I have been researching on my boy since he was diagnosed with lymphoma and have read where MILK THISTLE is recommended especially with chemo since it helps cleanse/detox the liver.

used to give my bullmastiff tb500 for his injured leg, helped him a ton!
we all animals after all 😛

Ok pooh, wow I was hoping maybe you weren't and that would really help him. I will keep looking since I am researching for my boy too.

They have a lot of products for different conditions my friend, worth a shot for a 4 legged children 🙂.

Here is where I bought stuff for my bot, got him the lymphoma gold and my vet is cool with it. She put my boy on prednisone to kill lymphoma cells and bring lymph-node inflammation down down, just wanted you to be able to take a look at it and see what you think of the products, they are suppose to be top notch.

I will pm you also bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.