Domes

just electric hair trimmer all the way down.
I used to mach3 it, cant no more.

I used to buzz with 0000 blade but been razoring for over a year now and loven it. Just looking for opinins on shave gear

they make those razors esp for the head, ever try 1 of them?

GRIM said:
they make those razors esp for the head, ever try 1 of them?
GRIM
I've seen those and forgot what they were called. They were shaped for safely using on the head...I might get one of those. I've nicked my head enough times trying to shave it down...ouch

you mean the head blade?

I have been thinking about trying it... but I like the flexible disposable I've been using. I started off using the gilette mach(#?) that I use on my face... but the fact that it isn't flexible meant only 1/3 of the razor was shaving my dome at any given moment... so since switching to the flexible razors for my head I shave a lot quicker and closer..

I did just get some trial sizes of the head blade products though... tried them for first time today... I'm pretty impressed. I was using an old razor and yet it shaved closer than I've shaved before... I think the product is called headslic or headlube or something like that... Anyways... looking forward to a few more shaves and then I might buy the full size bottle.. but to get such a good shave with a razor I was about to toss say's someth'n for sure.

ahh HeadBlade...that's it as it seems my memory issues been bugging me a lot lately :'(

I use to shave my head with just my clippers and no attachment, I have never shaved it completely bald with a razor before, but now I have lots of hair so no need for a razor anymore except for my body.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.