domestic hgh

A

Anonymous

I need help finding a legit hgh domestic surce anyone help?

MB will do domestic takes about 2 and half weeks to get to him then reships

Yo MB is the man....Ive known him for over a year and never heard one bad word from a yone.

Blueedge said:
Yo MB is the man....Ive known him for over a year and never heard one bad word from a yone.
Blueedge
Same here. MB's the guru of gh. Domestic or international. Thought everyone knew that.

I dont understand why ppl need it shipped domestically? I order from M/B, comes international, and I get it right to my mail box. And it is pretty quick!

JM750 said:
I dont understand why ppl need it shipped domestically? I order from M/B, comes international, and I get it right to my mail box. And it is pretty quick!
JM750
what a better way to start suspicious packages than international shipments. Its great you have that set of balls.... Most don't. Would rather keep it as low profile as possible..... With a domestic disguise, such as a business etc

JM750 said:
JM750
After you get past that 1st time for international it's all downhill, right JM? ;D

Erik has hGH
Drak has hGH
Digi has hGH
MB can do domestic.
24 has domestic option

nuff said

JM750 said:
JM750
International doesn't ship to my zip code.

DaKajun said:
International doesn't ship to my zip code.
DaKajunThis is correct, there are some intl that exclude certain zips. I am in one of those zips as well.

I know Erik and Drak are domestic, pretty sure digi is but that may be on his intl list. MB intl is not available at my zip so the only option is reship there for me.

Yup, once you get 1 Intl order under your belt, it's all down hill.. LOL

I did not know some zips were excluded. That sux

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.