Domestic orders via mail

Yes i never even brought in the house. Scared the shit out of me. Iwrote return to sender and put it in my mailbox a few days then one day it was gone? Lol

Hey Tkasch30, was it torn open or opened discreetly. Did you every use the addy again or just take a break.

I had the US dept of Agriculture open up an International package of mine from Thailand. They seized the "chicken flavored" noodle pack, that had dbol hidden inside Along with noodles.
The other noodle packs were not animal flavored (chicken; pork act…) So they left those alone. There were pink dbols all in the bottom of the box. They sealed it back up with a letter giving me shit for importing animal products into the USA.
I opened the pack, took my shit and never heard back from them.

Get rid of it and don't order there anymore they can be watching you happen to this guy I new same shit and they busted him

slinsane said:
Hey Tkasch30, was it torn open or opened discreetly. Did you every use the addy again or just take a break.
slinsane
The box was neatly cut open not ripped open so i took a break on the adress for a long time

Yes I have actually I have i got a pack that was opened and re sealed with a letter in it saying my pack came open in the shipping process to call the post office if there were any problems luckily the pack was wrapped in paper and tapped

Halfnatty

Really just asking because I always want to learn from others, for example what to look for or how something like this might occur domestically.

Here's what I've been told by a good source the DEA has 5 days to serve you warrant on your pack. Most of the time if they are going to get you it's going to be a controlled delivery. I was told if I have any doubt don't open it write return to sender and throw on your counter and wait. You might still have some issues but a decent lawyer will get you off.

I wonder if the vedors could put non-tamper tape on the packs. That way if the tape is broken then you will immediately return it.

I had a pack I sent out last week vanish. I admit I didn't put tracking on it small no biggie never made it there or back. First time I've ever had this happen either way coming or going. Been scammed once never a lost pack tho...stay lost sounds good to me. I've never had an issue in this game no trouble no funny shit but that doesn't mean it can't happen guys I think some of us myself included set back chill our packs come go its all good it's easy to get comfortable. I never use my addy I never put my name on shit something happens I don't know wtf that shit ain't mine no way. I know guys have shit sent right to their door think nothing of it. Not me I'm not with it that's fucking stupid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.