Domestic research chemical capsule maker busted for identity theft.

Holy fuck. I know exactly who they are talking about.
that sucks. I liked him a lot.

JM750 said:
Holy fuck. I know exactly who they are talking about.
that sucks. I liked him a lot.
JM750Guys.......If you know, and are positive..........then let us know! Nobody wants to get trying to place an order to a guy that is in custody! (Pm me, if you're concerned about mentioning in the open forum)

a lot are saying it is mp research, the states match 'BUT' wouldn't he have a WHOLE lot more..

Hanzo said:
But MPR only used red capsules, always.
HanzoI thought the same thing when I saw yellow in the report. Until somebody heard from him on a forum, I still wouldn't order. I'm not gonna ever order again anyways.

RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
But MPR only used red capsules, always.
HanzoI thought the same thing when I saw yellow in the report. Until somebody heard from him on a forum, I still wouldn't order. I'm not gonna ever order again anyways.

Oh yeah, agreed. Something is going on with MP, but I'm not so sure this is him.

My bad, I've never seen yellow from him and I remember everybody bitching because all he ever had was red. He said he couldn't color code because he offered too many compounds, which I could see.

Maybe it is him then.

that's where it doesn't jive.
where are all the other chems?
this guy was only found with 250 caps and 2 compounds?

GRIM said:
GRIM
I was thinking that myself. If it was MP, was he using these 2 compounds only, and labeling them as something else, in addition to what they really are?

Seems like he shoulda' had thousands of caps also.

I had someone (that would know) mention MP to me through email conversations in the last week. He said he was indeed busted. Stay safe fellas.

ISCHUS

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
GRIM
I was thinking that myself. If it was MP, was he using these 2 compounds only, and labeling them as something else, in addition to what they really are?

Seems like he shoulda' had thousands of caps also.
This would explain a lot. If he was only using 2 powders and using different amounts for carried results or something. I don't know, I'm all done with him busted or not. But I trust brother ischus.
Safety first.

Seems more than often people get caught because they are doing retarded shit. Like it's never they get arrested for steroids, they get arrested for stealing someone's identity and then they find a bunch of steroids. So stupid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.