Donating Blood while on Test

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have bee running 250 mgs of Test C for 4 years or so. My labs came back HGB 18.5 and HCT 53.3. I would like to start donating blood. My question is should I do a power red donation every 16 weeks or a regular donation every 60 days? Thanks in advance.

I always give a regular donation every 6-8 weeks. There is a questionnaire prior to donating that needs to be complete. Usually.....depending where you donate and the laws of your state...will ask you if you are any supplemental hormone therapy. Never had any problems telling them that I'm on prescribed TRT.

I always give a regular donation every 6-8 weeks. There is a questionnaire prior to donating that needs to be complete. Usually.....depending where you donate and the laws of your state...will ask you if you are any supplemental hormone therapy. Never had any problems telling them that I'm on prescribed TRT.
01dragonslayerSame here every 6 weeks whole blood. Keeps my Dr happy keeps my RBC in range, keeps writing scrips every months insurance pays cost me $8 a month 200mg a week

01dragonslayerYep @01dragonslayer they just mark it so it's not use for babies or women.

Well I found a way to manipulate my levels before I see him every 6 months. Has to with timing before I do bloods for the Dr.

Weeks before I drop on purpose, use Private MD to see where I'm at before I do official bloods for the Doc.

It's a game Doc is cool with the test levels thinking 200mg is good.

But we know I would come in lil high and he would adjust the dosage. My bloods are good when I check it myself. Just donate and keep cardio up for the heart. 55 this year been doing TRT for a minute along with blasts and cruises.

I have bee running 250 mgs of Test C for 4 years or so. My labs came back HGB 18.5 and HCT 53.3. I would like to start donating blood. My question is should I do a power red donation every 16 weeks or a regular donation every 60 days? Thanks in advance.
Tyson13I do every 60 days. Why not get nice new blood that your body replaces it with!! And your on test so it makes it back plenty fast. Keeps me feeling great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.