Donating blood

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
When running cycles like test/eq/tren making for very thick blood increased rbc etc...how often should I donate ?

I really never had my BP get high , so really never donated blood. Where would u begin to know when to donate and if u have to???

Torres said:
I really never had my BP get high , so really never donated blood. Where would u begin to know when to donate and if u have to???
Torres
I only ran eq one time before this plus stacking w tren I just wanna be safe. The one time I did run it I was onky few weeks in and doc said something about my blood thickness while pulling blood for bloodwork. I was just wondering from guys that have ran these type cycles to they just donate every couple months to be safe or what ? Also using 50mg tbol a day

I know I can go to the redcross and donate. Also there is a plasma center by campus but they just take the plasma out and put your blood back in. Idk if that's any help or not ?

Torres said:
Torres
get a basic blood metabolic panel test done. It will have your h/h (hemocrit/hemoglobin), platelet count, and rbc on there. If any of theses are in the high ranges esp those underlined it would be a good time to donate to get back into normal range.

I always recommend for guys to donate blood half way into the cycle. There is absolutely no down side and a lot of upsides. It is hard to tell on symptoms alone (without labs) if your hemoglobin is too high, but if you are running any kind of decent cycle it is either borderline high or high! The blood donation paces are going to check your hemoglobin levels before you donate anyway to make sure you are not low. They will not give you a number just an oK. If you are high you will feel better almost immediately. DO NOT donate plasma. This is the opposite of what you want to do. Donating plasma will actually make your blood thicker for the time being.

Sleeper said:
I always recommend for guys to donate blood half way into the cycle. There is absolutely no down side and a lot of upsides. It is hard to tell on symptoms alone (without labs) if your hemoglobin is too high, but if you are running any kind of decent cycle it is either borderline high or high! The blood donation paces are going to check your hemoglobin levels before you donate anyway to make sure you are not low. They will not give you a number just an oK. If you are high you will feel better almost immediately. DO NOT donate plasma. This is the opposite of what you want to do. Donating plasma will actually make your blood thicker for the time being.
Sleeper
Good advice. I honestly dont think it would hurt at all to donate once a month. Your body makes up a new replacement pint very fast.
But my question is, if you donate, does your test levels (or whatever compound you are runnin) go down substantially? Meaning do you have to run home sort of speak and go pin some to make up?

JM750 said:
Good advice. I honestly dont think it would hurt at all to donate once a month. Your body makes up a new replacement pint very fast.
But my question is, if you donate, does your test levels (or whatever compound you are runnin) go down substantially? Meaning do you have to run home sort of speak and go pin some to make up?
JM750 Yeah that JM, and what about the blood that has been donated, won't it have active compound metabolites in it? I'm trying to wrap my head around this.

I have always thought about that too JM. When you donate blood you are removing about 7-8% of your circulating blood volume, so it would stand to reason that you would be removing 7-8% of your circulating AAS given that the hormones would most likely be evenly distributed throughout the total blood volume. This is not a huge amount but may not be totally insignificant. All that being said I will drain my blood right before my next shot and then take the shot after I have finished.

When you donate blood for the purpose of thinning it out or alleviating sides (which is really the only reason to be donating) then the act outweighs the con of losing a little saturation. Yes, you will loose saturation, but, not a significant enough amount to make a sizeable impact on your cycles results. Once a month is a little too much......No, more than at least every 56 days

Agree TSM, pros > cons for sure. My Hgb usually runs between 15.5 and 16 when cruising on 200mg test E/wk. Doesn't change. When I am cycling, my Hgb will increase at a rate of around 0.5 per week. So at about week 6 my levels get up over the 18 or 19 mark and I start to see sides. (tired, faced flushed all the time, sexual dysfunction) Drain blood, and that drops Hgb back down to around 15 and buys me more time. That usually is enough to take me to end of cycle. I then drain blood again a week or so after cycle ends and am gtg. I have tried to skip the post cycle blood drain thinking that the body will normalize itsef back down if the higher levels of AAS are removed, but it never dropped a point even over two months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.