Don't internet and medicate on new meds lol

CowboyMike

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Apparently I found some scam website selling magic mushrooms, lsd, molly and a whole slew of mushroom and truffles grow kits...

You see, the doctors have put me on this stuff called Xyrem, to treat my narcolepsy... i have gone many weeks with no results. Doc says screw it go to max dose instead of ramping up the next 2 dosing for 10 day protocol each...

So next day after first night, theres an invoice in my proton mail about all these grow kits I apparently attempted to purchase... from a .org web address... like literally its buymushroomsonline ... so blackout cowboy apparently is one dumb mother fucker and i would slap the shit out if him if i knew i wouldn't hurt myself lol..

Anyway, in a feeble attempt that it might be worth asking for my money back, which i already knew wasn't happening, i tried anyway. After reviewing their processes for payment, at this point i can only hope it truly is a scam and not a cop shop looking for fuktards like me

so apparently blackout cowboy is also a hippy... but i guess theres the ptsd issues.. maybe he was trying to look out and start growing for micro dosing?

moral of the story... do not jump 2 ramp up dosing protocols to the max dose without supervision..

I literally have zero recollection... im grateful it wasn't worse... all history’s were still open Windows and i got to see everywhere i went that night... i guess i also banged my ex girl / now roommate for too long as her vagina has not recovered in about a full week now

i mean wtf is this medication? They told me i could get date raped on it or something... ghb is the active ingredient or something? Sounded like a hormone to me. I was like fuck it lets try it lol

needless to say the next night and all week i have dosed at the proper level and will follow protocol. Told my doctor about our bad decision.

hey, i cant always be a rocket scientist.. figured id share my blunder and get a good laugh over it. To mask my insides flipping out hoping i didn't give them more information on me other than my address and a very poorly spelled version of my name lol... which I honestly do not think was on purpose..

Hope everyones surviving these lockdowns. My work got slammed because of it and i barely get time to take a piss and sleep. Cant keep this up.

i found out about the wonderful world of resistance bands... i thought no way in hell they'd be worth the purchase... i learned a lot using them... how shitty my form is, how inadequate my mind/muscle connection actually is. That i couldn't even perform a perfect rep under lighter conditions... that i have been lifting wrong since theres soreness unlike anything ive had in a long long time lol... if anything comes out of this, i will have perfect firm and tempo down pact. Eccentric movement, is king. And now i have a boatload more of the sets coming in for only god knows why i decided i needed 50 more sets of these things...

ok other than my retardations, i have stuck to a strict diet, i have started jogging again, i got a recumbent bike for $20 because it was missing plastic covers i guess, i have gotten a work out in almost every day for the past few weeks.. light weights that i have, the bands and some big5 piece if crap resistance band adjustable bench.. horrible purchase lol. Im starting to tighten up again and though size has dropped a bit, im still in good shape. Ill take it to 12% then jump into a bulk...

ok, i caught yall up on me ;0)

ive been missing getting in here. Hopefully things lighten up soon.

I have found some shroom sites but never plunged, hell they are good for you especially for a trip.....🙂

I tried growing forever ago. Now I just have a friend. got a quarter and ground it up. Bern putting .25 in capsules. perfect for micro dosing

I used to grow freezer bags full of shrooms there so simple to grow. Best way to grow them is a shotgun fruiting chamber and perlite in the bottom it will create the perfect amount of humidity needed. After you harvest put your substrate in a ziplock bag of water in the fridge to rehydrate reintroduce to fruiting chamber and couple days they will start fruiting again.

Also if u just ordered grow bags ur good there not illegal spores aren’t illegal either when your bags start to produce mycelium then it’s illegal from there on out..

I did not know this! I would much rather grow my own and go about it that way. Ill look in Amsterdam then. I have been thinking heavily of the whole micro dosing... Im assuming thats why blackout cowboy decided to take the reins and pull some triggers already

so it is effective then i take it if everyones chiming in about it. It would be nice to get off all these chemicals tbh... i eat the amanitas all the time but they have never been that good for that purpose for me... i know the active ingredients are why. They are bountiful out here where i live. Every fall its game on lol.

I've had similar issues with pramipexole, even when ramping it up properly (and of course one truly awful experience when just casually taking a high dose after being off of it for years). Hypersexuality seemed to be a hit or miss thing with pramipexole - truly unpredictable behavior at times - and the binge buying stuff. I'd avoid stuff like that altogether if it's causing those sorts of side effects.

I don't know much about narcolepsy other than previously having a co-worker who would pass out mid-sentence in the office. Seems like they'd have something else you could try for it though.

The mushrooms would be to micro-dose, in hopes to have the same benefits im hearing everyone else talk about in treating their PTSD. So i can stop taking all these fucked up chemicals...

The narcolepsy issue was brought up only to set the stage for the story and how i arrived at a place mentally, that would cause me a blackout.

Ropinirole over pramipexole any day of the week. (My personal experience and choice anyway)

This is a funny thread. I actually paid fornsome growing kits too, knowing that they may not ever come, and they didnt. So that was a waste or a couple hundred bucks... guess ill have to rely on my friend, who is doing a lot of growing. Fun little things!

@Snakeman
I like these spawn bags

I like these guys for spores (z-strain) is one of the best/easiest for beginners Cambodia strain a close second.

I like Walmart for a Rubbermaid tote perlite humidity gaudge and everything else you need. Just google shotgun fruiting chamber. I like aluminum baking pans for casing also google casing mushroom grow.

Thats kinda cool. All the spores seem to be out of stock currently though.

My buddy has the PE "penis envy" strain and then some hybrid stuff, idk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back