dont know what to do about pct. hcg help also

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I been Laid off of work and been broke and have to get off cycle my blood pressure has been high, and getting blood work done Friday I been on low does for about a year 250 to 500. But I think it's time for a break. Now I have hcg but it's been in the fridge for a year I was wondering if it's still good cause if not I might have to hop off without pct 🙁 maybe just use adex it's all I have.

If it's not reconstituted the HCG should be fine. Adex is not PCT you know that or you should. I'm not saying this to be mean but you have been around awhile now. You have had one problem after another and some pretty damn serious. You need to rethink using AAS big time. I feel guilty even giving you advice anymore. I don't think this stuff is for you. Time to hang it up for good.

Thanks lt that would be great bro. I'm staying off for along time I hope the rest of my blood work will come in fine I know my liver is good I got that done not to long along
LittleTom said:
I got some pct meds coming from Joker and I don't ever come off. They are yours if you want them. Just not sure when they are gonna get here.
LittleTom

Halfnatty. I have some clomid from cem products. I can't remember if it's opened or not.. if it is opened i only used about a weeks worth since i bought it to finish a pct run.. I can double check but if you need it, it's yours. I don't come off anymore either so it's not needed in my home. I kept it for when a friend needs it...

Thanks brotha but Clomid gives me bad sides I can't Handel I really but thank you for helping out 🙂
blasson said:
Halfnatty. I have some clomid from cem products. I can't remember if it's opened or not.. if it is opened i only used about a weeks worth since i bought it to finish a pct run.. I can double check but if you need it, it's yours. I don't come off anymore either so it's not needed in my home. I kept it for when a friend needs it...
blasson

No problem. I had nolva but my brother has that in his safe for his next run in January. Sorry about your job. It's tough right now. Economy is terrible!

He should be receiving 600mg of nolvadex. Not sure if that's enough gents, because I don't pct, I blast and cruise.

Can someone else assist if that's not enough.

How long have you been on? Also DD what mg nolvadex is it, 20mg? If so for just a basic cycle he would need 42ct minimum of 20mg nolvadex. Aromasin would also be good! How much hcg do you have?

I got about 4000 mcg left of hcg and I been on low dose of 250 but did 2 blast this year at 500 for 10 weeks and one 500 for 5 then 750 for 5 weeks then back to 250.

Okay vd zinc and tribulus thanks

Oh and just got blood work done so I'll let you guys know what happens

Bro if u ain't mixed your hcg it's still good. I'm off right now myself. I usually stay on 8 months on 4 months off. Bout to start back at it. I have my whole cycle mapped out need alil Arimidex that's about it. An your usage of hcg bro is a depend on like others have said how long u been on an also the type of ester the aa was. Like prop a short ester is in an out of u. Enthate is medium range cypinate is long range. I've always been told to take your hcg when the ester is leaving the body. But here's the thing how do u know exactly when it's coming out lol. Kinda have to guess. I no everytime I come off its a nightmare from hell. The emotions u get anger it's very wicked coming off roids especially say tren e. That's the worst part brother the come off. But always no there's gonna be a getting back on. I'm about start my cycle just timing it right. I try get my levels back to normal. Like my libido an just my natural test levels. I'd for sure get blood work done bro. Keep getting your LH levels checked.

4000ius of hcg? That won't be enough. Sounds like you been on for quite some time. I did the power pct after being on for 2 years and I feel pretty damn good. Recovered pretty quick. Power pct consists of 40000-50000ius of hcg.

There's the old power pct and new power pct. each are slightly different.

He's gonna be short 240mg of nolvadex. Also halfnatty how can you do the PCT if you can't handle chlomid?

You may have to suck up your dislike for chlomid for 4 weeks and do it. You will need 1,400mg of chlomid I believe.

So can you guys lay the cycle out for me how it should look thanks a lot guys

I'll lay out what I did for you and i was blasting and cruising for 2 years and I never really felt like shit all through pct, sex drive went way down but that was it. I did feel a little sluggish for a few days around the 5 week mark but that fcould have been from anything.

Hcg- 2500ius eod for 20 days
Clomid- 100mg ed split morning night for 30 days then 50mg ed split for 15 days
Nolvadex- 40mg ed split for 30 days, then 20mg split ed for 15 days
Aromasin- 25mg ed for 30 days, then 12.5mg ed for 15.

This was pretty extreme but because of how long I was on and the amount I used, I really felt I needed it. I need to get some blood work done, but I was very happy with my results. I also took the vitamins I posted earlier along with fadogia agrestis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.