Dont sell steroids...but give me part of your profit!

Some comments on that video mention it being a television show.

Definitely a tv show. Lol otherwise I would think those guys would have smashed him for slapping them. And the lil guy on the side gonna hop in like a chihuahua biting ankles and hit the guy too. Lol wtf?

Vino 1 said:
Definitely a tv show. Lol otherwise I would think those guys would have smashed him for slapping them. And the lil guy on the side gonna hop in like a chihuahua biting ankles and hit the guy too. Lol wtf?
Vino 1Hahahahah.......Chihuahua biting ankles......Lol....you been chased by them little rats, have you?

Them fukers would of been missing some of there front teeth if a bitch slaped me like that. Must be two bitches?

It looks like some UK Soprano type shit! I thinks that Grim doing the slapping!

TSizemore said:
Hahahahah.......Chihuahua biting ankles......Lol....you been chased by them little rats, have you?
TSizemore
Yea when I had a roommate he had one. That lil bastard would chase people down the street

Instead of animals biting our ankles, lets get some migits and put them on leashes and teach them to bite anckles lol. Sorry, my older brother always use to say that and i thought it was funny as hell!!!

haha... That was hilarious... I cant believe dude just sat there and took that.. I would snap especially on cycle....lol

I saw this episode its a Vice documentary or whatever, guy slapping him is a debt collector for gangs and shit, he owns the gym and has a whole crew of guys that just get paid to collect money from people that don't pay up. The guys getting slapped are jacked but that guys no joke, if the show wasn't completely staged then they were smart to take the smacking and learn their lesson. Also he said he told them numerous times not to sell gear in his gym, but since they already had and made money from his gym then they owed him a cut. Makes sense to me lol

That shit was fuckin awesome, LMAO !!! But it could have been staged, maybe not , but maybe that dude has mad clout so he can smack niggas around like that. He prob gets mad respect from a lot of those dudes. Maybe he's like a dude that works for organized crime :🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.