Dosage for each ester for TRT

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I have a buddy that wants to go onto TRT and I don't know a whole lot about it, Im not ready for TRT so I have never really looked or read into it. I have read quite of bit of the treads on here to get a brief synopsis on it but I only have seen Test C in most of the threads. I am curious what would be a TRT dose for all the other esters

Test E
Test C
Test D
Test U

Those are pretty much the 4 I know we have here. So what would be the dose and inject time for those esters?

Each person is going to be different in the dose they need. To find the difference in dose between esters you would first have to know at least one. For example if you are pinning 200mg of test C a week then that roughly equates to 200mg of test E, and 240mg of test D and U. The E and C esters are so close in molecular weights you can just ignore the difference and the same for D and U

I was prescribed 100 mg of Test C every week but I liked 200-250 mg a week better. I pinned twice a week then I started getting lazy and went to once a week. Didn't notice a difference.

he will want e or C at 100 to 140 a week, more feels better but often leads to problems

misterB said:
he will want e or C at 100 to 140 a week, more feels better but often leads to problems
misterB
Ok, this is what I have him set up with right now. He has a vial of paxton test 400 and I told him to just pin a little over 1/4 ml per week.

100mg/week should be good. After like 3-4 weeks, he should get bloodwork to see where his Total Test, Free Test, and estradiol is at. get the estradiol sensitive test
That'll give an accurate representation of what that vial will do for him long term with TRT. Make sure to store the vial in a dark, cool place (68-77 F)

-Erik

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.