Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Like a bad one night stand do you know you can double up vpns?

Simple way I currently do is VPN on PC/Phone
VPN built into browser like opera
VPN at router

This way traffic encrypts and filters through several VPNS not just one increasing encryption layer and masking of IP

Good to know. I only got a phone though. We can't get Internet or WiFi out this far in the country.

Good to know. I only got a phone though. We can't get Internet or WiFi out this far in the country.
GoProYou can use a vpn with a browser with built in vpn

Does everyone on here use the VPNs on their phone? I downloaded and tried it once on my PC and made everything run super slow.

Does everyone on here use the VPNs on their phone? I downloaded and tried it once on my PC and made everything run super slow.
puff88which server?
Im running 3 and speeds fine

puff88I have 2 different VPN services that I use.
Almost every VPN will slow down your network speed. Your trading speed for privacy.
On your phone you will notice a bigger decrease vs your PC.
You can try to use different protocols or apps and find out which works for you.
I find that using downloading an openvpn profile works well with my mobile.
Nordvpn app on mobile also lets you select which apps or services can bypass the VPN. This way you only use the VPN on things you need it most.

I have 2 different VPN services that I use.
Almost every VPN will slow down your network speed. Your trading speed for privacy.
On your phone you will notice a bigger decrease vs your PC.
You can try to use different protocols or apps and find out which works for you.
I find that using downloading an openvpn profile works well with my mobile.
Nordvpn app on mobile also lets you select which apps or services can bypass the VPN. This way you only use the VPN on things you need it most.
jshredzyes it'll slow down but unless large files i honestly dont notice a difference

I'll have to go back and double check. I dont use that PC too often.

I run one on my phone and two on my PC, built in and nord vpn on PC just Nord on my phone and all works well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.