Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Inspired by Krustus' transformation post I thought I'd share my old self and new self. The pic on the left I was 31 years old, 6' 150lbs (soaking wet). Pic on the right I'm 38 (last year) and 225lbs. Not sure of bf% there.

People from way back don't even recognize me, like literally walk passed me. Love it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

good god bro.... that is a transformation!!!!!... from wacked to JACKED... karma for you my friend

krustus said:
good god bro.... that is a transformation!!!!!... from wacked to JACKED... karma for you my friend
krustus
Thanks Krust! I was wafer thin my whole life and then I started loosing my hair! I woke up one day and said fuck this shit - hit the weights and never looked back. Now I wear the chrome dome with pride.

Good job. Funny, just 4 years ago I was fighting welterweight (148lbs) and jr.middleweight (155). I'm 6'1" and now I weigh 190ish. People who knew me then do the same as you describe, don't recognize me. I love it.

I always maintained a walking around weight of 155 and I did mega-rounds of sparring, jumping rope and running. I thought I was in shape, and I was, but nothing like feeling swole.

Nice work, brother dowork.

For fucks sake bro, lay off the juice.....haha

Seriously though. Great work!

Haha Z I'll take that as a compliment lol.

Thanks misterB, I tore my rotator cuff soon after that photo and I'm still rehabbing, so hoping to get back to that size soon.

Thanks Morrey - there used to be a recovery drink called Swole, I would tell people that's what I was on if they asked what I was "on".

Hanzo - don't ever run into me in a dark alley and expect a fight, I will be running the other direction, probably much slower than you. Btw - that's a good 40lbs you put on, it sounds like your 'before' pic is similar to mine.

grrr you all making me look bad 😛
great work

dowork said:
Inspired by Krustus' transformation post I thought I'd share my old self and new self. The pic on the left I was 31 years old, 6' 150lbs (soaking wet). Pic on the right I'm 38 (last year) and 225lbs. Not sure of bf% there.

People from way back don't even recognize me, like literally walk passed me. Love it.
dowork
Wow nice work brotha. You put on some serious mass to transform your body.
Shows a lot hard work and dedication. Karma!

Great work....seems like the one think all of the older men have learned is long and hard makes shit work!!!

Karma brother.

Damn son you have definitely made some great gains. Taking the slow and steady route is the best way keep plugging away brother.

Thanks guys. I know I'm not anywhere as big as some of you beasts but I feel good about what I've accomplished so far. We have to remember that we are only competing against ourselves, not the other guys we see pressing 495 for reps.

Awesome work Dowork!! It's all about the dedication and persistance! Way to go!

Thanks bros. No one else out there really knows how much goes into this - except guys like you all.

I distinctly remember my first day in the gym at age 30. I saw everyone else putting 45lb plates on the bar so I did the same - one plate per side on the flat bench.

I lowered the bar to my chest and as I pressed upward only my right arm moved up, about 3 inches - which was just enough to let the left plate slide off the bar and then the right plate too.

I didn't know what collars were. Laying there holding the empty bar was so embarrassing. Glad I kept at it!

dowork said:
Thanks bros. No one else out there really knows how much goes into this - except guys like you all.

I distinctly remember my first day in the gym at age 30. I saw everyone else putting 45lb plates on the bar so I did the same - one plate per side on the flat bench.

I lowered the bar to my chest and as I pressed upward only my right arm moved up, about 3 inches - which was just enough to let the left plate slide off the bar and then the right plate too.

I didn't know what collars were. Laying there holding the empty bar was so embarrassing. Glad I kept at it!
dowork
lol. I to remember the very first time I pressed 135. I could only do it 1 time. Now I can do it 30 times! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back