Dred busted again.

North Attleboro man awaiting trial in alleged steroid ring, arrested again
NORTH ATTLEBORO — A local man arrested in February and charged with leading a large-scale steroid distribution ring allegedly continued dealing steroids and laundering money after his arrest, the Rhode Island U.S. Attorney’s office said Monday.
David M. Esser, 47, of North Attleboro, appeared in U.S. District Court in Providence on Monday on new charges of arranging for the sale, packaging and distribution of anabolic steroids with at least one individual, the U.S. Attorney’s office said.
Esser, who had been on pretrial release since February and awaiting trial, was arrested on Friday in the new case. He was ordered detained after his appearance Monday in federal court and faces a bail revocation hearing Jan. 7.
Esser’s lawyer, Matthew Dawson of Providence, said he had “no comment,” on the latest charges.
A federal agent said in court papers that Esser moved to 145 North Washington St., in North Attleboro, after his arrest in February. The apartment was allegedly previously used by Esser as a stash house. He reportedly owns a real estate business and has a dozen properties in York, Pa.
Prosecutors say Esser’s alleged steroid distribution ring earned him at least $350,000 in two years, which he used to purchase cars, luxury goods and real estate.
At the time of his arrest in February, Esser was charged with three co-defendants, including his ex-wife. Authorities executed search warrants of Esser’s properties and say they seized over $160,000 from banks accounts and cash, and over 80 kilograms of steroids, according to court records.
It is now alleged that Esser conspired with a Virginia resident who received, prepared, packaged and shipped steroids to Esser’s customers at Esser’s direction.
The orders were arranged through various means, including text messaging and encrypted emails. Payment was made in cash or by cryptocurrency, according to prosecutors.
Esser’s alleged continued criminal conduct came to light during an unrelated federal drug trafficking investigation in Virginia. According to court documents, evidence and information allegedly included communications and information sharing between Esser and the individual in Virginia.
The communications allegedly concerned steroid orders, pricing, payment methods and shipping instructions.
It is alleged the two also communicated about Esser’s business dealings, court case and automobiles they purchased. Esser also shared photographs of a scantily clad woman he described as being his girlfriend in addition to photographs of food.
The man told authorities he was working for Esser and lived at one of his properties in York, Pa., and that Esser urged him to continue working the day after Esser was arrested in February.
“Esser urged him remain in York and to continue working with him in the distribution of steroids,” a federal agent wrote in an affidavit.
The man declined and moved to Claremont, Va., where Esser allegedly again established a relationship with him during the summer. The man told authorities Esser pressured him to help distribute steroids and paid him between $5,000 and $10,000 a week to import raw steroids from China, process it into pill and liquid form and mail the product to addresses Esser gave him, according to the affidavit.
At the time, Esser was free on unsecured bond on charges including intent to distribute controlled substances, conspiracy to distribute, possess with intent to distribute, and conspiracy to import controlled substances.
He was charged Monday with conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and money laundering, according to the U.S. Attorney’s office.
The case is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Gerard Sullivan.
Esser’s alleged criminal activity is being investigated by a team of law enforcement agencies led by federal Homeland Security Investigations.
U.S. Attorney Aaron Weisman and Homeland Security Investigations Acting Special Agent in Charge David Magdycz thanked the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and Mansfield police for their help in the investigation into Esser.
thesunchronicle.com
1609607620571.webpReply With Quote

I hear about the first time and then just rumors about the second time. Damn.

was told about this by a good bro awhile ago, wasnt sure if i should post but glad a member did

View previous replies…
was told about this by a good bro awhile ago, wasnt sure if i should post but glad a member did
GRIMJust curious - howcome we wouldn't want to post this? I see it as good info for everyone to be aware of, no?

Just curious - howcome we wouldn't want to post this? I see it as good info for everyone to be aware of, no?
puff88i didnt partially because of member who told me privately didnt want to broadcast whats said privately.
figured was only matter of time until it was posted

View previous replies…
i didnt partially because of member who told me privately didnt want to broadcast whats said privately.
figured was only matter of time until it was posted
GRIMTotally understand. And please don't take my message out of context, I see that it can read like I was being a jerk. Didnt realize you heard it privately. I always felt like info around stuff like this was good to share to the members so they can be aware. Just wanted to make sure for my own knowledge, if it was ok to post or share things like this so that I dont cross a line anywhere.

Totally understand. And please don't take my message out of context, I see that it can read like I was being a jerk. Didnt realize you heard it privately. I always felt like info around stuff like this was good to share to the members so they can be aware. Just wanted to make sure for my own knowledge, if it was ok to post or share things like this so that I dont cross a line anywhere.
puff88i didnt bro 😉
For the record I agree with you its needed/good info to be put out 100%

100% we gotta talk about it. I have been part of this community like most of you that experienced raw deal and @MotorCityMuscleMachine knows that all too well. We need to be reminded.

Just wanna say thank you for encrypting our pms. Prob the best feature I’ve seen on a board. We all need to be as safe as possible and look out for each other.
RicnixonAlways one of my top features I try to have, while not 'full proof' it is an added layer of protection

Always one of my top features I try to have, while not 'full proof' it is an added layer of protection
GRIMExactly, big thanks on that. In your face reminder on just why it's so important.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

GRIMYeah, it's true. & I hear ya..! Forum is but a Ghost town, & believed to be pretty Hot. I had a fella PM me over there not long ago, ( with Zero post's & join date of 2019 sometime ) I just replied "Fishing in the wrong Pond Bud " haven't a clue. Tell me that wasn't LE

Yeah, it's true. & I hear ya..! Forum is but a Ghost town, & believed to be pretty Hot. I had a fella PM me over there not long ago, ( with Zero post's & join date of 2019 sometime ) I just replied "Fishing in the wrong Pond Bud " haven't a clue. Tell me that wasn't LE
MotorCityMuscleMachineStay safe bro

I was good friends with red, he treated me right and I got burned by a source and he stepped right in, but I thought he was getting to big, and I get it, he got a taste of that money and didn’t wanna calm down, I always thought his day was coming.

I was good friends with red, he treated me right and I got burned by a source and he stepped right in, but I thought he was getting to big, and I get it, he got a taste of that money and didn’t wanna calm down, I always thought his day was coming.
Roc
Same brother. I can’t say anything bad about the man. Things got to big and we all know what eventually happens.

Steroids are not the issue. The money laundering is what will get him in the end. Trust me on this.

RocSuuup brother...? Back on those "Mutant" breakfast concoction's ya turned me onto. ? Have a Boatload if that Stuff, and act haven't made myself one/any since last Bulker, time to get busy finish what's open, then I believe /bet I have 40-50 lbs total of the stuff.

Been eating good, pretty clean & incorporating "More" beef, especially since when you said try eating mainly beef as your post w/o meals & see if recovery doesn't improve. ( Hell yeah )
& At times Bison. Good shit.

Motor, good to see ya presence. !!

Same sentiments as Roc. I knew RED for sometime and became very good acquaintances. His line was some of the best. Always treated me well but not to get on one's bad side. He actually wanted me to help him but respectfully declined the offer.

Same sentiments as Roc. I knew RED for sometime and became very good acquaintances. His line was some of the best. Always treated me well but not to get on one's bad side. He actually wanted me to help him but respectfully declined the offer.
01dragonslayer
Absolutely amazing line for sure. He helped me and I helped him in ways outside of sourcing. Always treated me right. I wish him nothing but the best.

01dragonslayerI read about his arrests on another board. Was he from bop?

I read about his arrests on another board. Was he from bop?
puff88
He was on a few boards including his own. BOP is mentioned in the affidavit.

View previous replies…
He was dline, goldline, and then nuclear. But I’m kinda with you on that. I can’t say for certain he was on BOP. Just in the affidavit. Possible he was part of something bigger that BOP was involved with. I heard numerous sponsee going down there. If you are a member there be warned.
RicnixonYea....I've both the Dline and GoldLine products and I will say.....some of the UG products I have ever used. I got off kicked off HCU prior to going to Nuclear.

You ever ran the Nuclear line?.....just curious if product quality suffered after being busted.

Yea....I've both the Dline and GoldLine products and I will say.....some of the UG products I have ever used. I got off kicked off HCU prior to going to Nuclear.

You ever ran the Nuclear line?.....just curious if product quality suffered after being busted.
01dragonslayer
I didn’t really order much from them to be honest. I did run their Helios because I couldn’t find it anywhere else. It was good but nothing crazy. I had a few people including my wife run some phentermine and it was absolutely amazing at 20mg. Hard to get compound but for recomp and contest prep.... doesn’t get much better. Phentermine is really hard to beat if you can tolerate it. Really cuts cravings and is all around incredible for quick weight loss. I think juiced is the only other source I’ve seen carry it.

Fuck, Read that whole affidavit a lil ago. Crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back