Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Has anyone else wondered what the hell they give the American bodybuilding pros that go to Dubai to train?
These bastards are at their peak potential on drugs and they come back from Dubai thicker and bigger (huge) than anyone else, seems they know something in Dubai that the rest of the bbing world doesn't know. 🙂
I am going to do some digging but I am sure I won't find any info on it as it seems to be a well kept secret.

Any thoughts on this?????

I know they are probably maxing out on HGH, insulin, IGF-1 and any steroid and peptide you could think of unless they have just discovered the HOLY GRAIL to being beyond big.

Has anyone else wondered what the hell they give the American bodybuilding pros that go to Dubai to train?
These bastards are at their peak potential on drugs and they come back from Dubai thicker and bigger (huge) than anyone else, seems they know something in Dubai that the rest of the bbing world doesn't know. 🙂
I am going to do some digging but I am sure I won't find any info on it as it seems to be a well kept secret.

Any thoughts on this?????

I know they are probably maxing out on HGH, insulin, IGF-1 and any steroid and peptide you could think of unless they have just discovered the HOLY GRAIL to being beyond big.
ThorThe food.......they put something in the food.

I heard it’s what ever you want and what ever amount you want to take! And eat, sleep, train nothing else and woman of course!

They hust abuse the shit out of gear and they dont drink at all or do drugs and food is way more healthier lol trust me just not partying at all will definitely help and we cant deny they have the best gyms

Wonder what it would cost for 6 months.
No distractions
Food catered to you nutrition needs
Gear catered to your bodies needs
Workouts when it's time for you
The perfect environment for growth
Most body builders need to rely on themselves to prep everything from drugs, food, work out and motivation.
Just imagine having everything taking care of for you, you get woken up to feed, work out, nap and everything.

Wonder what it would cost for 6 months.
No distractions
Food catered to you nutrition needs
Gear catered to your bodies needs
Workouts when it's time for you
The perfect environment for growth
Most body builders need to rely on themselves to prep everything from drugs, food, work out and motivation.
Just imagine having everything taking care of for you, you get woken up to feed, work out, nap and everything.
squatster%100 right. Brandon Curry went to Oxygen gym in his early 40s and put on 20 or 30 pounds!!!! That is all he did. Sleep, eat, train and all the quality food/drugs designed for his genetics.

the desert sand is actually dbol/drol/var mix so everyone is jacked all the time in the desert lololol

They may even have Doctors looking after them, I would think.

They may even have Doctors looking after them, I would think.
Thorim almost 100% certain about that. I think there is less stigma there too probably , its almost kinda helps make teh glitz and glamour of Dubai and UAE more visual to be the top of something like that ( regardless really on whether its really healthy or not, if there is something rich oil middle easterners like showing off, is that they can get the biggest most glitzy shit, and big bodybuilders is one of them things lol) i bet u anything a lot of them sign contracts too.

%100 right. Brandon Curry went to Oxygen gym in his early 40s and put on 20 or 30 pounds!!!! That is all he did. Sleep, eat, train and all the quality food/drugs designed for his genetics.
biggioliving the dream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.