Dyel Sust 350

plus such a tiny amount meaningless/therapeutic at best

Reduce PIP, or maybe just ease up joint stress, either way, @GRIM is right , it’s so small it really doesn’t matter, IMO.
I like Deca, so for me it’s a PLUS !!!

The deca and test though. Somebody screwed up. Read past the deca. There's a couple 100mg of test as well. I think people who use them deserve an explanation

If it's cross contamination and not intentional, that's just sloppy work, even if it doesn't amount to much. IMO.

Sust is test so its expected

What am I missing? Why is test to be expected in a lab analysis of deca?

Misread. It is a test blend with a random 8mg of deca in it too. I don't think it's hurting but nothing people wanna see

I’ve always liked dyel products and had great results. Their primo 200 had a bite but was good primo.

This product was slightly over 360 total mg’s plus 8mg of deca. Little off in my opinion. For guys getting on stage products need to be dosed correctly.

If I made sust 300.... the TPP and the Iso would be dosed higher and the prop and deconate esters would remain the same. TPP and Iso are my two favorite types of test. underrated esters no doubt. The weight of TPP’s ester makes it have a little less test per ml but TPP/npp blend is as good as it gets and Iso works with everything with a little quicker half life than test E.

As long as it is dosed correctly and Dyel has been doing this long enough so as to be able to control cross contamination, I am sure he will chime in on this.

I’m not picking xxlab over xxxlab but ever since operation raw deal quality has been on a decline in my opinion and since China’s crackdown on raw suppliers here recently its gotten worse. Ya it’s overdosed ya it’s got deca in it you can knit pick away at it but even if you pinning 3ml a week 24mg of deca your not even going to notice. I said hell ya when I saw the results anyway.

This even true pharma not 100% spot on
As long as within certain limits and free from 'bad' shit imo its a win

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.