dyel tren for the next 3-4 weeks

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i was using AEL... first time ever using tren... but i got strength and weight gains even in a calorie deficit... so i was happy... but since i never ran any other tren, that review don't mean much.

i'm swapping to dyel tren for the last 3-4 weeks of this blast... then i can at least have 2 tren experiences to compare.

pic today of current condition

Attachments

• krustus small june 21 2016.webp
    krustus small june 21 2016.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 71
Your a stud grandpa. For real look around at others your age. I'm not much on pride as to much can kill a man and I've seen it but you should be happy with what you got going on.

Lol...thanks hogman... I got it pretty good... I try not to take anything in life for granted .wifes, kids, job, etc... and appreciate what I do have

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

waist is looking smaller... still not as defined as i want but getting there... this tren and shortness of breath is not horrible ...but it does kinda suck ...lol

Attachments

• krustus june 28 2016.webp
    krustus june 28 2016.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 53
Nice bro!! Making some progress from some pics I seen a month or two back. Good job man. Keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks misterb and blasson.... and misterb... I would love to workout with you... even though I'm not sure I could hang..lol... you're practically a pro bodybuilder

this morning bathroom selfies...lol... quick ab check...

new respect for those competitors that get super lean... as getting here has been a lesson in dedication...

Attachments

• krustus july 3 2016.webp
    krustus july 3 2016.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 41
Damn Krustus, looking great my friend. Thats a lot of hard work and discipline right there.

Thanks LT... you and a lot of others here have been an inspiration to me to keep going and what might be possible. ..

gonna push my phootshoot back a couple of weeks... as these last couple of weeks have seen big changes... so maybe a little more will be right...

pretty happy with the results so far

Attachments

• krustus july 6 2016  4316.webp
    krustus july 6 2016 4316.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 27
krustus said:
gonna push my phootshoot back a couple of weeks... as these last couple of weeks have seen big changes... so maybe a little more will be right...

krustus
Damn Krustus. Putting young guys to shame. Got the King Leonidas from 300 look going

krustus said:

krustusYour looking great bro! U can definitely see the changes that the tren has brought to ur physique

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

King Leonidas from 300 look going

lol... this is sparta!!!!

Your looking great bro! U can definitely see the changes that the tren has brought to ur physique

thanks friend... the diet is key as all will tell you to get lean... but without juice...if i dieted this hard and got to this leaness... i would weigh 160...lol

the tren popped me back up 5-6 lbs about 2 weeks after i started it...all muscle too as i was in a decent deficit

last shot of tren today... overall i was very please with the results.... now if i can maintain the leaness and the strength.

krustus said:
last shot of tren today... overall i was very please with the results.... now if i can maintain the leaness and the strength.
krustus
This is where reality sets in my friend.... The leaness to an extent can be maintained. You wont look as hard or vascular but you can stay cut. The strenght.... The monster strenghth is gonna go. In about 3-4 weeks you will notice a big drop in strenghth. At least i do and from what ive heard most do. I find it remarkable the pure strenghth Tren can give. Especially if you maintain a slight cal deficit you are gonna feel a big loss in strenghth. Its a mind fuck but you will keep the look for a bit if you maintain everything else.

Thanks LT... I been cutting since January with a month or so break in march April. .. so I'm ready to move on to jus maintain for a while... next year I will cut again. ..so if I can hold this til next spring... I should be able to get super ripped next summer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.