Early... Early Morning pre and post meals

Main3iac10

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So going to start having to workout at around 5-5:30 am every day due to work changes, mid day and end of day is out. Anyone into early morning workouts and what do you eat pre and post? I am having some issues eating a bunch at 4 am, just looking for any advice.

Thanks in Advance

I would eat a small bar or something. My gym just got these bars "outright bars", I'm kinda hooked. And no I didnt get a job promoting them lol. Protein, carbs, taste good, and not bulky in my belly while im lifting heavy shit lol

Hmm be interested, So far lately been just hammering down a banana with some peanut butter and pre workout, might need something intra workout as well.

For sure, this AM ground up some oatmeal in the coffee grinder, mixed with banana, whey iso, almond milk, scoop of pb, blender... slammed it down 😎

Getting up at 5AM and hitting the gym is a routine for me. Unfortunately I don't like to eat prior to workouts. I always like to train fasted with the exception ona pre-work out drink. After...my post workout shake is a mix of 40-50G protein and 60-80G fast acting carbs. Then a whole food meal about 90-120min later.

Hey bro you know I train at 4:30am for years now and eat a container of Greek Yogurt sometimes with a couple tablespoons of peanut butter. I forgot to mention I use powdered Gatorade intra-work out. About a scoop and a half from the big container which is about 50 to 60 carbs with two scoops of this EAA’s a and BCAA’s plus electrolytes intra workout I get at Walmart.

8605EB0D-3845-4615-92B9-EAD210119D08.webp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.