Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Easton Police Commissioner charged with selling steroids and drugs
By Darren Kramer Published: July 14, 2015

EASTON, Conn. (WTNH) — A member of the Easton Police Commission was arrested Tuesday, and is facing federal charges of selling steroids and prescription pills including oxycodone. Raymond Martin, 48, of Easton. was arrested today after what the FBI and DEA call a long investigation.

Federal agents say they have been tracking a group that was receiving shipments of steroid ingredients from China, and then manufacturing them and selling them wholesale. The US Attorney’s office says the group was also selling oxycodone. Martin is charged with conspiracy to possess oxycodone with intent to distribute. He faces a maximum sentence of 20 years. Eleven other people are already facing charges in the case. Investigators say they have seized hundreds of vials of steroids, 600 grams of raw testosterone powder, more than 1,000 oxycodone pills, 350 grams of cocaine and four long guns.

Also charged in the case, a Newtown Police Sergeant and a dispatcher, along with a State Judicial Marshal.

I have noticed 99 percent of busts are for selling pills then they find aas and add to it..

Yea,so many investigations are started for rec drugs and end of finding steroids there as well but of course the steroids get the top billing in the news.Who cares of they're dealing lcd or pcp or whatever the hell else but STEROIDS?? OH NO!!!!

Back where I come from police and firemen on them....LOL this whole steroid witch hunt is a F**** joke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.