Eating raw eggs???

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Look i have massive amounts of protein powder but atleast once a day for a quick meal i might crack 5 or 6 eggs and drink em down. Im pressed for time and its quick. Ive never had a problem does anyone else do this?

I meal prep with hard boiling eggs for the week. I HB about a dozen and crack one or two each day.

You a fuckin beast bro. I think the only real worry is salmonella that possibly could be on the Shell getting transferred to the inside of the egg when you crack it. Pasteurized eggs provide less of a risk but hell you can get salmonella from all kinds of other food products as well. I’m pretty sure the absorption rate is lower with raw eggs but not enough to make it not worth drinking them. If it works for you continue doing what your doing..I don’t see a immediate health risk.

Its been proven via many studies protein bioavailability horrible with uncooked eggs.

I contracted salmonella a few years back....really don't know how I got it. Lost about 20lbs in less than 2 weeks and had it at both ends....I was living on the toilet. I was miserable for about two weeks.

G’s right 97-98 cooked protein absorbed
Raw 50% protein
Looks that way with multiple studies

Man.. Supergirl and I eat 14 a day now, we where eating 2 dozen a day... But, I always cook mine..... Fresh! Just love me a fresh cooked omelet and veggies! CHEAP..and easy

I used to as well
Lately though its in spurts. Hardboiled 2 or 3 dozen lasts me 2 or 3 days
Great quick protein balls

Same here. I love a nice fresh omelette. I go through 6 eggs a day.

I eat 2 whole eggs in the morning + drink 12oz pasteurized egg whites.
This is on top of my oatmeal and a daily muffin.
I only drink them cause I eat so much damn food. But I agree that cooked gets handled better by the body.
Need to go back to just cooking them.

I know some who drink just a little because of this. Ive even added egg whites to smoothies here and there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.