ECA and DNC stack

Vw4334

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How do you use your ECA stack, dosage, length of time, cycle, supplements in combination with? And are there any sponsors that have it? Cant seem to find any

You can make your own I just got bronkaid from the pharmacy yesterday 25mg ephedrine you can add cafeine and aspirin as far as doses I have to look it up. I drank 2 cups coffe this morning 25mg ephedrine and had a killer workout.

Make your own......Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin. But, to be quite honest...most people just leave the aspirin out. You can pick up everything (except the ephedrine) at the local Walgreens or any drug store. Some of the suppliers have Ephedrine, just have to find them.

TSizemore said:
Make your own......Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin. But, to be quite honest...most people just leave the aspirin out. You can pick up everything (except the ephedrine) at the local Walgreens or any drug store. Some of the suppliers have Ephedrine, just have to find them.
TSizemoreI got mine at Walmart you just have to ask for it and show I.d

[attachment deleted by admin]

niner what do you take then one pill of the bronc and a 100mg caffine? Do you get the shakes?

Ram

Vw4334 said:
How do you use your ECA stack, dosage, length of time, cycle, supplements in combination with? And are there any sponsors that have it? Cant seem to find any
Vw4334

24hr has it.....

ram97 said:
niner what do you take then one pill of the bronc and a 100mg caffine? Do you get the shakes?

Ram
ram97Yesterday I took it by itself I didn't feel to good. This morning I just drank my normal 2 cups coffee 1 bronk and I felt great hit legs a little walking the dogs after mowed the lawn I had good energy. But right now im feeling a little hot and sligbt headache so im gonna run down to cvs to check my bp

49ER said:
Yesterday I took it by itself I didn't feel to good. This morning I just drank my normal 2 cups coffee 1 bronk and I felt great hit legs a little walking the dogs after mowed the lawn I had good energy. But right now im feeling a little hot and sligbt headache so im gonna run down to cvs to check my bp
49ER
How was the BP niner? Did you take any today?

Ram97

ram97 said:
How was the BP niner? Did you take any today?

Ram97
ram97Im about too my bp did go up 150/82 im gonna keep an eye on it if it gets much higher ill stop im also on tren so that doesn't help

49ER said:
Im about too my bp did go up 150/82 im gonna keep an eye on it if it gets much higher ill stop im also on tren so that doesn't help
49ERYikes! :-\...............But, I've seen worse, not in me, mind you!

TSizemore said:
Yikes! :-\...............But, I've seen worse, not in me, mind you!
TSizemoreYa in the mornings im fine it spikes up sometime for the most part its not too bad but im gonna monitor it. Im sensitive to stimulants if I drink a pw shit shoots up high thats why I do t use them anymore.

I just buy ephedra stacks from supp companies

Oh........this was after your run in with the dweeb from the pool? Makes sense now, you'd think your BP would have been a little higher.....Lol

TSizemore said:
Oh........this was after your run in with the dweeb from the pool? Makes sense now, you'd think your BP would have been a little higher.....Lol
TSizemoreNa a half hour at least had already passed lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.