EG DOC

morrey

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well this week has been pretty shit. I've been stressed out with final exams and then some cocksucker stole my pack, but today I received the best news I have gotten in quiet some time.

I just got accepted to medical school!! Thats right EG will have its very own physician... in 4 years lol

Im going to be the biggest, freakiest, strongest doctor ever! haha 🙂

well done Morrey! now use that big brain to not tell people you get steroids in the mail 🙂)

misterB said:
well done Morrey! now use that big brain to not tell people you get steroids in the mail 🙂)
misterB
lol dick! no one within 2 thousand miles that I know personally knew. Mouth is sealed from now on

Congrats brother, when you're done you can come up here and be a bush doc, you'll make so much money you won't even know what to do with it all!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.