EG family!

biggieswoleskis

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
my EG family,

just wanted to share with everyone. last fall when Vaultek put on the contest to win two FREE items of choice i decided to try 2 vials of their Test 400 cyp/e combo which i decided to take by itself back in may. I'm going to be the first to tell everyone that it has been my favorite test to ever try!! the pumps, vascularity, energy, and sex drive has been absolutely unbelievable! i have put on nearly 20lbs total while still working 50 hour weeks and taking college courses! one of the most important things to me though was how perfectly packaged and discretely it came in less than a week! I would recommend anything by Vaultek to anyone!

I recieved some sus and deca and it was also some fire..I think I wanted to bang the wife every hr those few weeks.lol

biggieswoleskis said:
my EG family,

just wanted to share with everyone. last fall when Vaultek put on the contest to win two FREE items of choice i decided to try 2 vials of their Test 400 cyp/e combo which i decided to take by itself back in may. I'm going to be the first to tell everyone that it has been my favorite test to ever try!! the pumps, vascularity, energy, and sex drive has been absolutely unbelievable! i have put on nearly 20lbs total while still working 50 hour weeks and taking college courses! one of the most important things to me though was how perfectly packaged and discretely it came in less than a week! I would recommend anything by Vaultek to anyone!
biggieswoleskisThank You so much for taking the time out if your busy day to leave this awesome update. I remember first seeing this T400 and thinking , " oh my God, this shit is going to be like the old Denkall T400 that would have me limping for days and have straight motor oil oozing from the pores in my face. " NOPE, NOT AT ALL. THIS T400 IS PERFECTLY SMOOTH. You def need a good AI with it or your nips will get angry. At least mine do. Arimidex is a must and I stay leveled. Gains and libido galore. Its probably our #1 selling item. Def our #1 selling test.

My favorite is still the Andropen who by slim chance I use to get through the same source as that Denkall BUT THE VAULTEK IS A BIG STEP UP IN QUALITY. SO GLAD IM HERE.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW !!!

MEMBER OF THE VAULT
www.VaultekPharma.com
DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!!

all4muscle said:
Thank You so much for taking the time out if your busy day to leave this awesome update. I remember first seeing this T400 and thinking , " oh my God, this shit is going to be like the old Denkall T400 that would have me limping for days and have straight motor oil oozing from the pores in my face. " NOPE, NOT AT ALL. THIS T400 IS PERFECTLY SMOOTH. You def need a good AI with it or your nips will get angry. At least mine do. Arimidex is a must and I stay leveled. Gains and libido galore. Its probably our #1 selling item. Def our #1 selling test.

My favorite is still the Andropen who by slim chance I use to get through the same source as that Denkall BUT THE VAULTEK IS A BIG STEP UP IN QUALITY. SO GLAD IM HERE.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW !!!

MEMBER OF THE VAULT
www.VaultekPharma.com
DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!!
all4muscle
thanks for the response A4M!
i get paid this week then I'm 100% for sure ordering more and I'm so excited! is the Adex just as awesome as everything else? how did you run it? i usually only need one capsule every couple weeks.
also, i was going to use bitcoin but I'm a little unsure of what it is? is it just an app you can download on your iPhone like venmo and link your bank account to it? thanks for the help!!

Joebad1 said:
I recieved some sus and deca and it was also some fire..I think I wanted to bang the wife every hr those few weeks.lol
Joebad1
thanks for the response Joebad1!
thats how i feel on this test and i love it my girl can't keep up! lol
any other Vaultek recommendations to try?!

biggieswoleskis said:
thanks for the response A4M!
i get paid this week then I'm 100% for sure ordering more and I'm so excited! is the Adex just as awesome as everything else? how did you run it? i usually only need one capsule every couple weeks.
also, i was going to use bitcoin but I'm a little unsure of what it is? is it just an app you can download on your iPhone like venmo and link your bank account to it? thanks for the help!!
biggieswoleskisAdex I take .5 tab 2 x per week. I super excited your going to order. Bitcoin- no its not an app, its some futuristic currency that's values fluctuate like stock and you can't see it or touch it. It's virtual money and you can only acquire it through some secret pathway onto the dark web or by buying an invisible Bitcoin wallet. Bottom line, I have no fuckin clue. I've tried to understand it but its tough. I like green dollar bills that you can see, smell, and touch. (Yes , money has a smell). Read up on it, maybe you can grasp it. Look up "coin base" or talk to some members who understand it.
EITHER WAY, LET'S TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SALES AND GET AN ORDER IN!!

MEMBER OF THE VAULT
www.VaultekPharma.com
DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!!

all4muscle said:
Adex I take .5 tab 2 x per week. I super excited your going to order. Bitcoin- no its not an app, its some futuristic currency that's values fluctuate like stock and you can't see it or touch it. It's virtual money and you can only acquire it through some secret pathway onto the dark web or by buying an invisible Bitcoin wallet. Bottom line, I have no fuckin clue. I've tried to understand it but its tough. I like green dollar bills that you can see, smell, and touch. (Yes , money has a smell). Read up on it, maybe you can grasp it. Look up "coin base" or talk to some members who understand it.
EITHER WAY, LET'S TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SALES AND GET AN ORDER IN!!

MEMBER OF THE VAULT
www.VaultekPharma.com
DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!!
all4muscle
damn! i know the site says only western union or money order, so theres no way to hide the cash inside a magazine or something in a priority envelope and mail it?

biggieswoleskis said:
damn! i know the site says only western union or money order, so theres no way to hide the cash inside a magazine or something in a priority envelope and mail it?
biggieswoleskis
No brotha, we don't accept CIM.

Great news but not surprising. I ran theit Test/Tren, Tren/TNE and Test 400. Top notch gear. It's definitely G2G

tunaman7 said:
Great news but not surprising. I ran theit Test/Tren, Tren/TNE and Test 400. Top notch gear. It's definitely G2G
tunaman7
thanks for the feedback!
am i the only one having gnarly ass night sweats with their test?! lol

Love their sustenon 350, will be trying more in the future. Great quality!!!!!!

Thor said:
Love their sustenon 350, will be trying more in the future. Great quality!!!!!!
ThorPip free. Also the andropen is smooth and very potent. Of course the test 400 is test/Tren are very convenient too.
With the Primobolin @800 the andropen @825 and tritren @600 plus some TNE here and there I been up to 18 or so CC of oil a week. And I'm gtg.
# TEAM VAULTEK

biggieswoleskis said:
thanks for the feedback!
am i the only one having gnarly ass night sweats with their test?! lol
biggieswoleskisIf your on a high dose or just the T400 in general I would suggest running an AI like arimidex. I'm a lot more greasy when my estrogen is outta wack.

MEMBER OF THE VAULT
www.VaultekPharma.com
DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.