eg sources question

ram97

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I have a question out of all the vendors on eg are any of them exclusive to eg and only advertise/sell on eg and no place else? If so could someone say who they are?

Ram

All three private vendors I believe.

ram97 said:
I have a question out of all the vendors on eg are any of them exclusive to eg and only advertise/sell on eg and no place else? If so could someone say who they are?

Ram
ram97Ahhh you don't want people to know your prices smart guy thats what I do 😉 lol

49ER said:
Ahhh you don't want people to know your prices smart guy thats what I do 😉 lol
49ER
Yeah plus i was thinkin that as small as this board is as far as members it keeps down the amount of exposure that a source gets which would seem to be a little better.

Ram

Wacker said:
I think Drak is a private vendor of SF.
Wackerhe was, thought he was going private and stayed on EG.

could be wrong

guess he still is over there.
TMM and Hberg than

TBH I stay off that security nightmare unless necessary .

ram97 said:
Yeah plus i was thinkin that as small as this board is as far as members it keeps down the amount of exposure that a source gets which would seem to be a little better.

Ram
ram97
Exactly! I dont want the whole damn world to know who the good sources are. Thats what fucks shit up.

TMM & Heinsenburg can rival any vendor out there in product, professionalism, communication, all of it !!! Top vendors on a top board !!! I love those guys !!! 8)

Torres said:
TMM & Heinsenburg can rival any vendor out there in product, professionalism, communication, all of it !!! Top vendors on a top board !!! I love those guys !!! 8)
Torres
Haven't had the chance to use TMM but he is def next on the list...have used Heinsenburg twice and have nothing but great things to say about him and his gear. I really like the fact that these guys invest in this place right or wrong I personally feel safer using a smaller vendor. Drak is really private from what I could tell the few minutes I was on SF before coming here. No info is posted price list by email only and only if he knows you.

I would have to agree I like our smaller more private vendors. Makes better quality gear to compete and I like having sources others don't!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.