EG TORTURE SHIRTS ORDERED......BOOM!!!

S

smoove

I ordered them this morning and have already got a tracking number..............they are en route to KRUSTUS and crew for printing!!
Krustus, I sent you the tracking also so you can be on the look out for it!

Ready to rock them bitches at the gym. Me and momma in matching torture chamber shirts! Sounds kinda gay!! Lmao

sportsfreak said:
Ready to rock them bitches at the gym. Me and momma in matching torture chamber shirts! Sounds kinda gay!! Lmao
sportsfreakI just don't know what to say to that......... :-\

smoove did all the work to get this done guys... i'm just supplying the art and prints. he's got the oreder and shipping responsibilities. he's a hell of a guy to do the things he does.

Nice work smoove and krustus. Very much appreciated and looking forward to wearing the new threads.

krustus said:
smoove did all the work to get this done guys... i'm just supplying the art and prints. he's got the oreder and shipping responsibilities. he's a hell of a guy to do the things he does.
krustus It still could not get done with out your help krustus thx to the both of you

JACKED said:
It still could not get done with out your help krustus thx to the both of you
JACKED
That's right^^^! KRUSTUS is the mad scientist behind the design!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.