EG Torture Tanks printed and shipped to me!

S

smoove

Throwing this out while we are up so people can be in the loop. Krustus and crew got the shirts printed and they have shipped to me. I should have them next week and when I'm off will pack them up and ship them out to you! There are still unpaid bills and there are still unknown addy's so if your one of them or both, then get on it man............we're wrapping this thing up!

flyingfox said:
Cool, it'll be a while before I'm in good enough shape to wear it though 🙁
flyingfoxlol i know that feeling.
I regained some fat 🙁

flyingfox said:
Cool, it'll be a while before I'm in good enough shape to wear it though 🙁
flyingfox
Bullshit on this and.............

GRIM said:
lol i know that feeling.
I regained some fat 🙁

bullshit on this. We gonna have an EG Torture Chamber Tank modeling thread bitches! No excuses! Now of course you are allowed to let your MRS model it for you if she is willing hehehe

smoove said:

bullshit on this. We gonna have an EG Torture Chamber Tank modeling thread bitches! No excuses! Now of course you are allowed to let your MRS model it for you if she is willing hehehe
smooveHot Damn!! I'll to get Supergirl in mine! 😛

smoove said:

smoove
Aww shit that's a challenge boys...should be well into my JDB plan ready to tear shit up! We might have to get a contest together for this one-lol

Wacker said:
Aww shit that's a challenge boys...should be well into my JDB plan ready to tear shit up! We might have to get a contest together for this one-lol
Wacker
Gonna need a few months here brother lol! This new baby is killing me........love em to death but he's a tough one.

THEY ARE HERE BRUTHA'S!!!
I'm on midnights currently. When I work off I'll get them all packed up and shipped!
Hang on fella's! Immediate 15% strength gain just around the corner!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.