Email from Big D pharma

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I have never ordered from big d, so really no idea how my email was used but please be aware this looks like LE.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442429537.590006.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442429537.590006.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 61
thats amateur as it gets. sending people lists and links via email = wanting to get busted big time

real sources value privacy for both sides (buyer and seller) and for this they go to private boards. not send emails to strangers with everything in the open. thats so stupid that indeed its probably the law sending it

Maybe they are who sent you the raws the FDA inspected then released you never ordered...some crazy shit going on lately

Yeah they are always picking on us juice heads.

Wacker, more pics of the wife. Please. Lol. Hope vacay was awesome. Sorry for me being a stranger so much lately.

I believe there was a guy in Central Fl went by the Name Big D that was busted couple months ago. The article is out there somewhere. Just saying

Good heads up guys. Could be part of his plea deal...setting up brothers! Be aware!

But people like to believe they never go after users this is such a false premise. They use users to get the dealers, always have.

Plus people are so concerned about secure email but think a private forum on a shared host is gonna save them. Such an easy image pull and they got your IP unless you mask it.

Shared server's, vps etc have next to zero security. Might as well run the server on a library computer.
Some day people will learn..

GRIM said:
But people like to believe they never go after users this is such a false premise. They use users to get the dealers, always have.

Plus people are so concerned about secure email but think a private forum on a shared host is gonna save them. Such an easy image pull and they got your IP unless you mask it.

Shared server's, vps etc have next to zero security. Might as well run the server on a library computer.
Some day people will learn..
GRIMSo true my man and that's why I'm getting off of all the other forums. Like they say most people put an alarm system on the house after they get robbed.

Just making sure to get the info out there. Again, no damn clue how they got my email. The email sent to is not my 'ordering' email which is a countermail account. This was sent to my apple .me account. All i have ever ordered using it is supplies like syringes and stuff and possibly a peptide company years and years ago. So someone is compromised big time.

Email them back and say that is illegal you don't play like that.lol

I bet someone is using a forum list...
Wouldn't be first time

I used to get emails from companies I never fuckin heard of . Just fuckin deleted them and asked for no more to be sent my way .
Good to see u here ROCKO !!!

RockShawn said:
Yeah they are always picking on us juice heads.

Wacker, more pics of the wife. Please. Lol. Hope vacay was awesome. Sorry for me being a stranger so much lately.
RockShawn
Life happens Rock glad to see you back...hope your health is better and the family is well. Vacation was amazing we have to catch up soon. Wife got some tats you have to see lol...

Got the same email a few days ago on an email addy that I have never used to order anything. I just deleted it and didn't think much about it. Figured it was some spam shit...

I heard a secret.

Rock and Tsize got secretly married and were on a luscious honeymoon together celebrating the new right to marry ghey!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.