enanthate ester

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What do you guys think the best injection time for this ester is to keep blood levels more stable 5 days or 7 ? I know this may seem not all that important but I been around these boards for years and heard a lot of good points on both. I've done 250mgs test-e every 5 days but I think my best results have always came at 500 every 7 days. Going on this next run I posted about test tren eq I'm reallt trying to nail it down for my best cycle yet. I been reading a lot about the low dose test high tren cycles. I was raised on the 2:1 ratio because of the suppressive nature on natty test levels that tren brings about like 500 test 250 tren. I'm not used to low dose test anything. Why I was considering injecting every 5th day on test every 7th day on tren/eq.

Just me, but I would hit the tren every 5 days as well. Even tho E is a longer ester, the longer it's in the body, the less it's effective. Seems like a doable cycle but I would run the tren more frequently. Just never know how long it's actually effective.

I'm running those same compounds and esters now, and pin e3d together. Beyond the whole half life discussion is the way I feel. When I pin I feel the hormones spike, veins pop, slight sweat, increased hr, etc...by the 3rd day this feeling dissipates telling me that the hormone levels are dropping below the max blood level I'm looking to maintain for maximum growth.

So for me smaller doses e3d is the optimum schedule.

Wacker said:
I'm running those same compounds and esters now, and pin e3d together. Beyond the whole half life discussion is the way I feel. When I pin I feel the hormones spike, veins pop, slight sweat, increased hr, etc...by the 3rd day this feeling dissipates telling me that the hormone levels are dropping below the max blood level I'm looking to maintain for maximum growth.

So for me smaller doses e3d is the optimum schedule.
Wacker
How many mgs are you pinning every 3rd day? This cycle won't actually start for bout 2 more months I'm just putting it together researching asking questions etc before I actually start.

Dago said:
How many mgs are you pinning every 3rd day? This cycle won't actually start for bout 2 more months I'm just putting it together researching asking questions etc before I actually start.
Dago
Currently at:

Test e 150 e3d
Tren e 175 e3d
EQ. 200 e3d

Or to keep it simple it could be M/W/F.

Long Ester Cycle split dose shoot Mon-Thur period. Any longer than that and the levels drop dramatically therefore making your blood levels unstable leading to more sides and less effectiveness. I am like Wacker, I can feel it dropping off, gotta be in tune with your body. Way back about 10 yrs ago I pinned once a week on long esters and never ever had the gains and effectiveness I had when I went to Mon-Thur. Please do it this way and you will thank us later!! GL Bro

I will give it a try every 4th day sounds like a bet thnx bros!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.