Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Defined

[attachment deleted by admin]

enhance.members

Man love this board I been 3 other forums on one of those for 10 years. This board everyone is cool helpful and above all. No disrepct or shit talking. I traded a guy some prop for some eq recently didn't really know him I see him posting but never done biz with him. I went ahead and sent it out early am here's tracking. I told him just wait til the pack lands then send mine. Point is sent mine out 2days early because I'm not sweating it for the simple fact he's an eg member and I know ima get my pack. EG is set up.like it should be.
Good people make a good board. I was on a site for a minute man I couldnt deal with all the slick talk wannaa arugue over anything calling each other bitches n punks faggots whatever. I come to learn make friends soak in as much of or the knowledge I can. Up

Amen. I was on board with some clown that ripped me on every turn. I sent him a PM asking for his name, offered him a 1st class ticket to my area and a 5 star hotel. He could stay a hotel for two days to rest up, no excuses when whip his ass. He never spoke to me again.

I meant to post that ^ in a different thread called EG MEMBERS DONT NI HOW THAT HAPPEN. IM AMBIEN DRUNK AT THE FRIDGE JUST Ate POT of chili and whole tub of red top cottage with peanut butter behind every meal. I'm going sleep if I make it ambien fucks me up wheh I take it then wake up like now. I'm out peeps

Dago said:
I meant to post that ^ in a different thread called EG MEMBERS DONT NI HOW THAT HAPPEN. IM AMBIEN DRUNK AT THE FRIDGE JUST Ate POT of chili and whole tub of red top cottage with peanut butter behind every meal. I'm going sleep if I make it ambien fucks me up wheh I take it then wake up like now. I'm out peeps
Dago
Holy shit what a post lol I'm going to sleep guys everyone have a great day !!!!!!

lmao I have a female friend that gets the same way on Ambien and her hubby fucks with her its hilarious, shes talking to us, the lights on but nobodys home, he tells her about it and she just shrugs her shoulders and laughs lol

Lol those ambien aint no joke. I woke up hungry went to the fridge made a fucking mess in the kitchen didn'tremember that either seen it when I woke up left everything out everywhere. I remember being on here sorta. I feel asleep once on the toilet in the middle of the night got up to use the restroom. I musta been there for a bit my neck and back was stiff and sore. My mom had some seroquel those are some bad boys sleep deep and peaceful on those but you build a fast tolerance after awhilr they don't work. Every now and then there gtg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.