Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This weekend?

I made a pack of 4 1/3 beef burgers demolished all 4 between 2 meals

YUM

Ha!!
I eat a lil over 5,000 calories a day right now to gain. Its depressing lol. I drink a gallon of milk a day plus a ton of cottage cheese, and meats, plus whey protien. Only way I can make gains lol.

5k a day and im bulking like mad

I gotta eat a minimum of 3500 a day just to maintain and I'm not that big even. Freaking metabolism makes me eat so much I feel sick half the time!

33 haha. Got that super man metabolism lol.

Actually just got bloods done for low test
Cause of AAS past. So starting thing coming week on TRT through my insurance. That's why I asked in a post before.

issue with trt is being watched by doc can screw blasting

@01dragonslayer not always so simple esp with some docs who test a ton...
Some rarely test
Others esp in the beginning test all the time..
I was on TRT way more hassle than its worth
Cheaper to buy underground in long run often as well once you consider copays, dr visits, ec

Last edited:
Luckily this doctor doesn't do a ton of tests. He does every 3 months after beginning injections.
And my insurance covers everything and long as I go to one of 3 hospitals in my area. Dont even have a co-pay.
My company is a very large company so they have a deal with the three hospitals here.

@GoPro sweet at times it can be great
i just know/heard many who regret it
insane copays and inability to blast

I pretty much eat what I want, I’ll only eat beef since chicken is a weak animal, and my after workout meal is always raw tuna with 2 cups of rice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.