Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone here got one? When I had my strokes 11 or so years ago my heart was already showing signs, plus family history of them.

Now gotta get another echocardiogram

Curious as to what you do for it

Let me look up. I just watched a video where they said a certain thing helped with enlarged hearts. Gonna take a sec, I watched like 8 vids on lunch today.

That was me, I don't know why it posted as a guest.

its not guest, you checked post as anonymous

prob clicked by accident bro

From my video watching earlier......P5P was the compound that could help. That was from a Juiced Series video he isn't my favorite guy to watch cause he is a know it all, but I do remember his saying P5P can help with enlarged hearts and help reduce it.

I'm a former CHF patient had my ICD removed a few years back EJ from 13% back to 55%+ in about 8 years time. I kept dosages low, did plenty of cardio, ate clean, fish oil,raw garlic are 2 things that are great. Plenty of vitamin d3 and c. Carvedilol is a good med that can aid in reversing damage ( reverse remodeling). Keep the BP under control for sure.

I'm a former CHF patient had my ICD removed a few years back EJ from 13% back to 55%+ in about 8 years time. I kept dosages low, did plenty of cardio, ate clean, fish oil,raw garlic are 2 things that are great. Plenty of vitamin d3 and c. Carvedilol is a good med that can aid in reversing damage ( reverse remodeling). Keep the BP under control for sure.
kazman68Awesome to hear from you brother. Thats why we have this community, to help each other. Thank you brother!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.