Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I mean i hate asking this .. but bb and ba are easy to get .. but seeing it harder to get EO and Guaiacol.. anyone got a good place to get those at that wont charge 40 bux for usps shipping?

View previous replies…
Yeah i almost bought from them but then they wanted like 30 for shipping usps. Which i thought was rediculous
kragonWhen I did home brewing for myself this was my go to. I don't remember there shipping being so expensive, though. $30 is crazy for a small order. It's like shopping on ebay and finding a good deal to only be disappointed with crazy shipping price.

When I did home brewing for myself this was my go to. I don't remember there shipping being so expensive, though. $30 is crazy for a small order. It's like shopping on ebay and finding a good deal to only be disappointed with crazy shipping price.
sityslicker1Yeah i dont get why its so pricey.. didnt want a 40 dollar order to cost me 70 bux lol i mean i would be ok with even a 13 dollar charge for shipping usps. But priority is like 10 or 11 bux now adays if i remember correctly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.