Ephedrine

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I see it here and there but where is the best place to buy this stuff ?? Think I seen it on an old sources list I haven't used for a while. 90 30mg pills for 35 bucks. I'm sure I could find it cheaper though

Dago said:
I see it here and there but where is the best place to buy this stuff ?? Think I seen it on an old sources list I haven't used for a while. 90 30mg pills for 35 bucks. I'm sure I could find it cheaper though
Dago
24hreup did have it earlier last year, a few weeks after I seen it I was getting ready to place an order and he had taken it off the list. Maybe if enough of us PM him he may bring it back.

PM me the source your speaking about please.

Canadian online stores, or reg ephedra

Like ajordan said Walmart is like 7 bucks where ilive i think you can buy once a month, so use someone else to get more.

I take ephedrine for my allergies. You can buy 20 12 hour tabs that will last 10 days. You can buy it every ten days. You can also buy the bronkaid type every ten days. Basically, anything behind the counter, 1 box every ten days. If you use the walmart brand it's only 6 dollars where I live.

slinsane said:
I take ephedrine for my allergies. You can buy 20 12 hour tabs that will last 10 days. You can buy it every ten days. You can also buy the bronkaid type every ten days. Basically, anything behind the counter, 1 box every ten days. If you use the walmart brand it's only 6 dollars where I live.
slinsane
Are you talking about psuedoephedrine or ephdrine ? Claritin or sudafed has psuedo in it you have to sign for those too. Plus there is a limit per year you can buy.

Can someone pm me a link to one of these canadian online stores or anything helpful I'd appreciate it. Plus is there any state that doesn't require signing for this stuff anymore ?

Dago said:
Can someone pm me a link to one of these canadian online stores or anything helpful I'd appreciate it. Plus is there any state that doesn't require signing for this stuff anymore ?
DagoIt's not a big deal unless you cook meth lol maybe ask a friend or girlfriend to buy them

49ER said:
It's not a big deal unless you cook meth lol maybe ask a friend or girlfriend to buy them
49ER
I know right everytime you go into buy some sudafed around here I expect to get followed home buy the narcs shits crazy. My doc prescribes me sudogest from time to time but I wasnt sure the difference between regular ephedrine

As far as I know bronkaid is straight ephedrine I have to check. Shit works good sometimes it messes with my bp though. I take 2 a day

If I remember the places I used in the past Ill update.
Not sure if stuff changed..

49ER said:
As far as I know bronkaid is straight ephedrine I have to check. Shit works good sometimes it messes with my bp though. I take 2 a day
49ER
bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate, primatene is best. primatene is ephedrine hcl. hcl version is more potent mg per mg than sulfate. around here, you cannot buy it OTC anymore as noboy has it. i believe it was pulled from the shelves again. this happend some years back, but then it was sold again and readily available. 24hreup has ephedrine btw.

I bought a bunch from Canada but must of been clamped down on, stores I'm seeing wont ship to US :/

Saizen makes 8mg ephedrine hcl tabs, but i don't recall the website name i used. it ended in .ca though, i remember that much. some canadian site. pretty sure they don't have it anymore due to the recent ephedrine restrictions.

http://www.gorillajack.com/kaizen-ephedrine-hcl-8mg-50-tabs.aspx
possible?

JM750 said:
I been wanting to get some myself
JM750
I been all over the web looking JM but I'm having a hard time finding it. I looked on 24 reup but didn't see it. Someone said he did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.