Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got a hold of a TD product Ultra Hard. Not sure but think Primordal Perf had an oral version of this time back. Going to add it in for upcoming cut cycle. Anyone ever use it before? I assume it with help with estro and have a good hardening effect given its dht nature. In the past I have used mast or sten for cut or lean gain. I am planning Tren and Test fast esters and most likely T3. May also include Ipam/Cjc no dac mix.

i saw someone selling this yesterday. Looks interesting

Don’t expect much it’s weak. They started hyping this up after sarms got banned and all the good pro hormones. Snake oil.

Don’t expect much it’s weak. They started hyping this up after sarms got banned and all the good pro hormones. Snake oil.
EmanThat sucks but thanks for the heads up bro. I will have to grab another dht product for standby. Maybe if I double dose what I got to use it up quick then switch to mast p. Think I got some DMZ laying around could thro that in. Luckily still laying out cycle so all good.

i had pretty good results with oral epiandro @ 900 mg/day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.