Eq and your kidneys /liver

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone ever have elevated kidney or liver numbers on eq ? It's supposed to be a mild compound as far as this goes. Eq is very similar to dbol in nature. Anyone had blood work on eq or had problems with kidneys mainly is why im posting this. Thanks

I have had bad numbers on both from staying on too long, don't think it was any perticular compound just too much too long , bad numbers means take time off and recover

Yeah I was just on test for months at only 500 mg a week but my kidneys were getting a little sore or I was starting too get back pumps from test only which can happen if you've been on awhile so I just cycled off last week and I'm gonna take a couple months off

how far out of wack are your numbers friend?... be careful with your health... these drugs are very powerful and a lot of really jacked and huge guys die early...

if you aren't making a living from it or something...then i say err on the safe side

I was thinking 750 test or 500 test w 450-600 eq would be a good healthy cycle ? I did 500 test 450 eq last time a great results I always respond good to low mgs so I see no need to go higher.

What's a good amount of time length for a test/eq cycle ?

Up until a month ago I was on EQ for about 15 weeks but I had to jump off for a little bit I wouldn't go less than 20 weeks
No real issues with blood work just the normal elevated cholesterol Exedra

yes, I've had bad numbers from being on anything. high amounts of gear even on cycles ranging 10-15 weeks are naturally going to elevate everything. I wouldn't worry about a slight elevation in kidney numbers with eq. I would worry bout the red blood count....

lith56bigguy said:
yes, I've had bad numbers from being on anything. high amounts of gear even on cycles ranging 10-15 weeks are naturally going to elevate everything. I wouldn't worry about a slight elevation in kidney numbers with eq. I would worry bout the red blood count....
lith56bigguy
The first time I ran eq that was the only thing my doc brought up. He said son your blood is thick. He knew about the steroids and told me if it got any thicker he would have to pull 6ml out. The old fashioned way is what he said. Donating blood more often than usual do any good with this ? 750 test 600 eq are the mgs I'm running.

krustus said:
how far out of wack are your numbers friend?... be careful with your health... these drugs are very powerful and a lot of really jacked and huge guys die early...

if you aren't making a living from it or something...then i say err on the safe side
krustus
I just started this cycle last Saturday the 13th I'm just trying to make sure i stay safe why im using eq and not crazy mgs. I think I may drop the side to 500 test 450 eq.

Everyone is different so there is no real answer but I love me some EQ. The 15 weeks I was on I never donated. I know I'm a dumb ass!! Lol

eq and test jump my red blood count pretty high. It's such an easy fix though. I'm set up with the blood bank to notify me as soon as I qualify to give blood. They LOVE a high red blood cell count as long as it's not over 20, and I'm usually right at 18 or 19.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.