EQ half life and front loading

A

Anonymous

what is the halflife of eq?

To run 250/wk, should it be front loaded like test cyp, say 2 cc the first week and then 1 cc per week?
trying to avoid sides, like head ache, bp, etc., which ive heard can be really bad and take a while to go away, if you do too much eq.
great results from just 250-300mg/wk.
i know that doesn't sound like much, but it works fine.

I've always heard you need to run much more than that... But I've only run eq once and that is now.. I'm at 600mg a week and I just started 4 weeks ago.

Front loading is all personal preference IMO. I've never front loaded because I feel it would make your levels kinda out of wack once it hits you then you have a smaller dose preceding. But that's my theory as I never front load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front loading is pretty much bro science imo. The dose of 250mgs is whatever works for you. I personally wouldn't do less than 400mgs but again that's personal preference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

A horrible drawback of Equipoise is its long half-life, which is probably at least 12 days. This results in an extended period of time after the last injection during which levels are neither sufficiently high for optimal anabolism, nor low enough to allow recovery to occur.
Another effect of the long half-life is that to achieve reasonably prompt effect, a large frontload is needed. I recommend that the first injection be an amount equal to 1.7 – 1.8 times the amount that will be used per week, plus the amount of the usual injection. So if for example the ongoing dosing will be 200 mg twice per week, on the first day the frontload should be about 900 mg.
Most do not do this, and as a result they experience little effect from Equipoise until many weeks into the cycle. For this reason, it’s widely claimed that Equipoise cycles need to be long or otherwise they do not work, but this really is not so. Instead the problem is failure to frontload, or failure to fronload sufficiently

Hell yeah brother get away with as little as ya can for as long as ya can!!!

Id like to add that the whole it takes weeks to see and feel results from EQ is bullshit. Another wonderful bro science fact lol. Everyone is different and that means that everything affects everyone differently.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Believe me, when it comes to steroids, I do believe more is less. I honestly don't believe that you need to run such high doses to reach goals. Moderate doses with tweaked diets do wonders. Anyway, equipoise.... I hate to say it but I honestly believe at least for me that the magic does not start till over 500 mgs a week for this compound. We're all different but I have shared my thoughts with other and received many like thoughts

There's no magic with eq...tren has magic...Eq, far from magic. Very mild...there's no 'feel'

Anonymous said:
Believe me, when it comes to steroids, I do believe more is less. I honestly don't believe that you need to run such high doses to reach goals. Moderate doses with tweaked diets do wonders. Anyway, equipoise.... I hate to say it but I honestly believe at least for me that the magic does not start till over 500 mgs a week for this compound. We're all different but I have shared my thoughts with other and received many like thoughts
Anonymous
This is Lith btw

Anonymous said:
Anonymous
I think you meant to say "less is more".
And yes, I totally agree!
and 250-300mg/wk works great

I used 600 a week and it was fine, I ca easily see doing 900 next run with two shots of 1.5 Ml's
I like eq , it's slow but mild and growth is permanent

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.